• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

IT'S OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! QUESTION/COMMENT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8688

Hippy Virthday FoE

- - - Updated - - -

I mean... Happy Birthday fOe

MrBeer

Happy Birthday FOE . I think this is my 852nd post all over the place. Just wanted to be sure I covered all the bases.

DeletedUser18000

Happy 3rd!

Great dev team, and the support team is very quick to reply with any account and in-game issues. Amazing company with good support overall. I just don't like the diamonds-for-spam element though hehe. It sort of cheapens the game. Anyways, HomelyHottie from Odhrorvar checking in!

DeletedUser8428

This is NOT the place to post your entry. Wrong thread, find THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD- POST HERE

DeletedUser

I posted before 9pm EST, a the thread opened 15 mins early and said "post here" so was that ok to post before 9pm EST or do I need to post again? It also said don't post more than once, so? :/

DeletedUser8428

THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL THREAD, DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRY HERE. FIND THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD- POST HERE and POST YOUR ENTRY THERE

DeletedUser16908

Happy birthday to this great game..

- - - Updated - - -

Happy birthday to this great game..

DeletedUser17589

Happy 3rd Birthday FOE. So love it here and thanks for providing me with hours of enjoyment.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.