• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

IT'S OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! QUESTION/COMMENT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

king freeze

So since my forum name is not that same as my ingame name will this cause any issues with the contest?......................

DeletedUser8428

As long as you don't try to log into the forum with your game name .... the contest is on the forum, not in the game.

DeletedUser8152

From what I understand, I'm registered now (as i'm able to post here). All I have to do now is wait until Saturday and login to US forum again and post something in the "BIRTHDAY" thread under "Announcements". Correct me if I'm wrong.
You're all set!
I have a question. I play in different worlds. If I get prizes, what world will they go to? and how can I collect prizes?
Normally you get to decide what world, though diamonds of course don't matter. Buildings will show up in your inventory. Be a lot of prizes for this, might have to be a little patient while support works through them.

DeletedUser6163

Forge king looks so serious with those birthday balloons lol. Serious birthday! Maybe he's grumpy he's not 21 yet :laugh:

I was wondering how many sets of each prize mentioned will be awarded?

AyeMatey

Ahhh, FOE is three years old. Happy Birthday! This game is soooo much fun. You should have a longer celebration.

DeletedUser

Tricky. Made me register, log in, and post just to make sure I could. Why does everyone hate lurkers?

DeletedUser8428

Believe it or not, GH .. posting was not required. Registration yes, posting no.

DeletedUser19261

Happy Birthday FOE!!!....the game is awesome...I play everyday without fail and have met a lot of friends by joining a guild, which makes the game that much more fun...hope to win some cool prizes celebrating your B-Day!....lol:D

DeletedUser15539

Happy birthday, and thank you for an enjoyable game.
I hope it will be obvious how to find and enter the new thread to enter the prize drawing.

DeletedUser8428

If you follow the instruction already provided in the announcement, you'll have no trouble.

DeletedUser

It sure would be GREAT and cut down on a lot of posting if people would simply READ the thread before they post to it.

DeletedUser9110

I want to know too. I'm on 9 world's. would love me some prizes where I need them the most, not where I already have them.

DeletedUser19236

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!:D Nice to see you are out of the terrible two's:) LoL

DeletedUser17853

i agree with the post for the amount of diamonds purchased over the last 8 months or so I been playing not going to purchase any more unitl it is really worth it..spent over 800 dollars to get where im at and wife is not happy..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.