• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

IT'S OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! QUESTION/COMMENT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15717

WooHoo PARTY TIME

Regarding the size of the prize....we decided to give away MANY prizes, so while the "grand Prize" may be in some eyes not big enough, we opted to give away many prizes to many players rather than giving one big prize to one player. We still have a fun prize, which to some may not be big enough, but I think overall this will be a fun event....

Awesome thanks for putting this party on and i can't wait
If it was anything like the big surprise you guys posted on the Rogues Hideouts this will be the best. Hope you do that with the drummer schools next that would also be awesome for some of us that did not get any in the Easter event anyway thanks and hope everyone has a fun time play FoE :)

DeletedUser16713

Posting to win!!! I'll take anything lol
I wish it to go to Korch ty
Happy birthday!!!!!:D

DeletedUser15619

Happy Birthday FOE,
Do I have to do anything else to participate in birthday event starting @9:00 pm on Saturday

DeletedUser17420

I have a comment all right. The time of the event is a bit unhappy, for I (in Europe) have to wake at 3 am to join (that will be in CET - Central European Time)..... mmmm, that's a pity. :huh:
It's Our 3rd Birthday!!!

3rd-bday2.png

Put your questions and comments about the Birthday party here!

- - - Updated - - -

TO BE CLEAR....YOU HAVE TO BE REGISTERED ON THE FORUM (WHICH MEANS AN ACTIVE MEMBER) AND THEN SATURDAY NIGHT AT 9PM WE WILL OPEN A NEW THREAD FOR YOU TO ENTER THE PRIZE DRAWING.

THIS THREAD IS FOR QUESTIONS/COMMENTS ONLY

(The actual Celebration thread will open Saturday night at 9 pm (EDT) and you will have to enter (post)on that thread in order to be considered for the prize drawings)

WhatKnot

Hey Maestro,

Advanced Happy Birthday to FoE US server. This is an excellent game and I love it. I play it everyday without fail.

From what I understand, I'm registered now (as i'm able to post here). All I have to do now is wait until Saturday and login to US forum again and post something in the "BIRTHDAY" thread under "Announcements". Correct me if I'm wrong.

I have a question. I play in different worlds. If I get prizes, what world will they go to? and how can I collect prizes?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Looking forward to join the party...:D

I too am curious about this feature...hmmmm...good question

DeletedUser15211

It is always good to celebrate fun days, especially a celebration of a great and fun game! All your games which I have played give challenge, suspense and lots of excitement. In simple words, your games ROCK!!! Thank you very much for the help and support we have also received from your staff in keeping up with a continued fun filled with lots strategy in your games. May we have 3, or 30 more years of fun!!! Thank YOU!!!

DeletedUser7289

Well done, FOE! Excellent work so far.
(Can't wait to see how crowded the actual thread gets. Might set a new record for most replies!)

It says to register ahead of time? So am I getting this correctly, 1st if you are signed up with FOE forum then you are a registered, and 2nd On Saturday I have to sign on and sign up on the 9 am birthday thread. Is that correct? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.