• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Joining a Guild

hajiboy

That is what by 8 a.m. means, anything before 8 a.m. Your example 7:59 is good, just like 7:59:59. As long as a player joins by 8 a.m., which means before 8 a.m. they will be able to play in the week's GE with the guild.

WinnerGR

That is what by 8 a.m. means, anything before 8 a.m. Your example 7:59 is good, just like 7:59:59. As long as a player joins by 8 a.m., which means before 8 a.m. they will be able to play in the week's GE with the guild.
In theory yes but in reality it needs to be more like 7:99:30

I don't want to take shot at you, but the amount of times I have seen you retract your advice/statement is just bonkers. Why don't you take back seat for some time and look to consume the knowledge from forum(s)? There are quite a few players who have played this game long enough, and understand it much better. Read, ask, and ask again. Once you have done that, and have learnt enough (by reading, asking and what not), then only look to give advice?

It's actually just that easy...

My total bad.

Agent327

thats not how time works, what do you mean 7 hours, 99 minutes, 30 seconds? that would make it past 8:00AM..
You are wrong, AGAIN

That surprises you?

I don't want to take shot at you, but the amount of times I have seen you retract your advice/statement is just bonkers. Why don't you take back seat for some time and look to consume the knowledge from forum(s)? There are quite a few players who have played this game long enough, and understand it much better. Read, ask, and ask again. Once you have done that, and have learnt enough (by reading, asking and what not), then only look to give advice?

Great advice. Something that now has been given by almost every active poster. Not that will help a bit. Even when he "retires" he keeps lurking and start s giving bad advice again within a day. We need something stronger.

CR.jpg

The Lady Redneck

The Brat has been getting told that for months now. Someone said he is 11 years old. And to some that is an excuse to give him a little slack. But I do not believe that, as some of what he comes away with does not come from an 11 yr old. The best thing to do is simply put him on ignore. I am beginning to wonder if the stuff he is posting now is deliberate and done out of spite

wontn23

I received an answer to my question. We can close this thread now.

BTW. you want to give someone advice then send him a PM.