• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Just a random thought

DeletedUser30900

Yes neighbors still losing fps, goods etc but your idea is making plundering easier

Or making plundering more interesting (tough? exciting?)
Easier to neighbors who don’t pay attention anyway. And make it more interesting if the neighbor does compete. I don’t see any problem. System gives your a warning when you get attacked already.

BruteForceAttack

can we have a thing that can show us the collecting time of one building we pick once we succeed on attacking our neighbors cities ? That would be easier for us :) not a proposal yet, just wanna see wt you guys thinking

Probably little bit too greedy don't you think? What would you offer as balance for the folks who get plundered? e.g. The defender can buy booby trap from tavern and if you try and plunder any one who has a trap, when you try and plunder all your troops will die?

DeletedUser30900

Doesn't matter if there's a problem, alteration to plundering is on DNSL, and this is clearly an alteration to plundering. Making it easier is just as much an alteration as making it harder would be.
Sure it is. I guess it’s time to abandon this thread then :p

DeletedUser30900

This is a really funny thread. I am still chuckling at some of the comments. That was your intention icarusethan, wasn't it?
Busted :p
I knew some “justice” representatives gonna jump out and it’s gonna be fun :)