• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Just a random thought

DeletedUser30900

can we have a thing that can show us the collecting time of one building we pick once we succeed on attacking our neighbors cities ? That would be easier for us :) not a proposal yet, just wanna see wt you guys thinking

DeletedUser29295

can we have a thing that can show us the collecting time of one building we pick once we succeed on attacking our neighbors cities ? That would be easier for us :) not a proposal yet, just wanna see wt you guys thinking

I crush and tax my hood daily: while it would be a glorious thing to know when to come back for the best stuff, it takes the work out of it.

I vote NO.

Freshmeboy

Yeah...let's see here...so the playing field for pvai is tilted so far to the attackers side you think the best course of action is to make it nearly vertical to save you time and for your plundering convenience...? How about we just click on a box detailing whether you desire goods or fps when they pop and have it credited directly to your city coffers...? NO, not only NO but HELL NO....

Falconwing

I could see a single use item with the same rarity as a One up kit or Store Building.

Maybe a new single use troop. Any Age like Rogues/Drummers/Flags. They would be win only (GE, Events, etc...), unattached troops, no Barracks available. They could be called Spies, have a 10 attack / 10 defense / 1 range, the ability to see the finish time of an unmotivated building, and always die at the end of combat, win, lose, or surrender (single use no matter the outcome).

DeletedUser30900

I could see a single use item with the same rarity as a One up kit or Store Building.

Maybe a new single use troop. Any Age like Rogues/Drummers/Flags. They would be win only (GE, Events, etc...), unattached troops, no Barracks available. They could be called Spies, have a 10 attack / 10 defense / 1 range, the ability to see the finish time of an unmotivated building, and always die at the end of combat, win, lose, or surrender (single use no matter the outcome).
I think I didn’t show my idea completely. Of course this GB gonna has limited times every 24 hrs and it can only show one building you selected. System will generate a warning to the owner after you use it on them too. However, it’s gonna last until next collection is done, so disconnecting roads should not work on this :)

DeletedUser29563

I think I didn’t show my idea completely. Of course this GB gonna has limited times every 24 hrs and it can only show one building you selected. System will generate a warning to the owner after you use it on them too. However, it’s gonna last until next collection is done, so disconnecting roads should not work on this :)
Oohhh...now we are getting somewhere...

DeletedUser29563

You're kidding, right? You've clobbered your neighbor, you now have the right to plunder any single building of your choice, but darn it, you want someone to tell you when it's ready to pick off? Ha, good luck with this one.

That's a NO from me.
Yes please...

Volodya

Why should you even need to attack at all? Just designate a player and take whatever you want! It could be like one of those game shows where you get x amount of time to load a shopping cart with free stuff! Xmas all year round!

Umm... on 2nd 3rd 4th & 5th thought, just no.

DeletedUser30900

A lot of you guys just saying “I’m not a plunder and I don’t agree with this idea” why making it so complicated? No need a whole essay to show that :p

DeletedUser31498

I do love the idea of it notifying the owner. Would be super fun to make that the only building they can plunder, and owner/plunderer both know the second the production finishes. Just a click race winner take all.

I love it!!

DeletedUser31882

I like @Falconwing 's idea for a expensive consumable unit (Spy)that gives the ability for timer reveal.

Combine that with @gutmeister 's idea for both parties being notified, all the better.

To add, The defender should then be able to retaliate with another expensive consumable unit. Let's call it, Thermonuclear winter device. It'll reset ALL timers in the attackers town. The attacker would also have a notification and short window to fire the same unit at the now defender-attacker.

That should shake up PvP a bit.

Now the question is, should the units be given in common incidents?

DeletedUser31498

I like @Falconwing 's idea for a expensive consumable unit (Spy)that gives the ability for timer reveal.

Combine that with @gutmeister 's idea for both parties being notified, all the better.

To add, The defender should then be able to retaliate with another expensive consumable unit. Let's call it, Thermonuclear winter device. It'll reset ALL timers in the attackers town. The attacker would also have a notification and short window to fire the same unit at the now defender-attacker.

That should shake up PvP a bit.

Now the question is, should the units be given in common incidents?

love this!

DeletedUser32389

This is where suggestions need to go! you can't expect to get something for nothing, but a consumable, or something that puts the attacking army at a bit of a disadvantage in exchange could work if balanced correctly. Love your thinking Falconwing, you turned a hard "NO" from me into a interesting idea