• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Just out of curiosity..

-Chen-

Has anyone ever suggested having a way to turn off/on those not attached to a road" icons?? Similar to how you can turn on or off other things in the settings? I can't be the only one that gets slightly annoyed having to see them there around the Sakura Rock sets, rogue hideouts, etc. all the time. Not even sure how big a thing that would be tech wise.

Johnny B. Goode

Has anyone ever suggested having a way to turn off/on those not attached to a road" icons?? Similar to how you can turn on or off other things in the settings? I can't be the only one that gets slightly annoyed having to see them there around the Sakura Rock sets, rogue hideouts, etc. all the time. Not even sure how big a thing that would be tech wise.
I doubt it would get much support. While it is mildly annoying, it would be more annoying to have a building not attached to a road and not realize it because there's no icon.

Agent327

I can't be the only one that gets slightly annoyed having to see them there around the Sakura Rock sets, rogue hideouts, etc. all the time.

BTW, t is not the Sakura Rock set, but the Cherry Garden set. The Sakura Rock does not need a road to start with. If you do not put the parts of the set that need a road on a road you do not get the bonus, so it does not make sense to place them anyhow. If the icon bothers you, delete those buildings. Use them without a road and they only take up space without delivering anything.

Emberguard

You actually do still get the attack boosts even if they are not attached to a road. You do not get the daily collection.
Yeah. It’s the same mechanic the Alcatraz uses. Any building that has a connection to another building will provide that connection bonus without needing a road, you just won’t get base or pickup production from any road disconnections

-Chen-

I doubt it would get much support. While it is mildly annoying, it would be more annoying to have a building not attached to a road and not realize it because there's no icon.
I hear ya, was thinking more along the lines of on/off, like the animations, only have them on when/if you want them, but not a big deal either way, more a minor thing that I was curious if anyone else had suggested!

Pericles the Lion

BTW, t is not the Sakura Rock set, but the Cherry Garden set. The Sakura Rock does not need a road to start with. If you do not put the parts of the set that need a road on a road you do not get the bonus, so it does not make sense to place them anyhow. If the icon bothers you, delete those buildings. Use them without a road and they only take up space without delivering anything.
Ofcourse you do, cause the Sakura Rock does not need a road to start with. Only Zen Zone and Empero'r Entrance need a road.
Even if Zen Zone or Emperor's Entrance are not connected to a road the Sakura Rock gets the attack boost from the set bonus when connected to these pieces.

Agent327

You said "If you do not put the parts of the set that need a road on a road you do not get the bonus" which is not accurate.

I said " The Sakura Rock does not need a road to start with. If you do not put the parts of the set that need a road on a road you do not get the bonus."

The bonus of those parts!. You do not place a set to get the bonus of just one part. You place it to optimize the set. Using it for only one part is a total waste of space!