• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

latest interactions

DeletedUser35082

I am new to this game so I am not sure if I am duplicating something that was done before. The latest interactions screen wastes a lot of time. Instead of showing "all" the interactions for the past week, it would be easier if only the ones that were "active" were displayed. that is the "brown" ones that actually did something when you clicked them. it wastes a lot of time to click on "visit tavern" only to be told that you cannot, for whatever reason, then you have to click again to get out of that. this would significantly reduce the number of pages displayed for the player to click through. In my game, every time I log back in there are 25-30 of these pages that i have to click through. a significant number of the may have all "blues" or only 1-2 clickable "browns". this wastes a lot of time

DeletedUser8428

Welcome aboard, glad to have you.

Several ways to talk about ideas.
1. If you have a thought that you'd like the larger group of players to discuss, post your idea in the 'Forge Hall' section.
2. Once you've kicked it around a bit and feel that you can address everyone ones implementation and abuse concerns, you should post here in the Proposals section .. but please read 2 posts with [READ BEFORE POSTING] in the title. See :
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/proposal-guidelines-read-before-posting.139/ for the correct format to submit a Proposal to this thread and
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest-list-read-before-posting.140/ The Do Not Suggest list which explains which ideas Inno will not consider.

Don't forget to do a search on your idea - it may have been suggested by someone already.

Have fun!

DeletedUser

I am new to this game so I am not sure if I am duplicating something that was done before. The latest interactions screen wastes a lot of time. Instead of showing "all" the interactions for the past week, it would be easier if only the ones that were "active" were displayed. that is the "brown" ones that actually did something when you clicked them. it wastes a lot of time to click on "visit tavern" only to be told that you cannot, for whatever reason, then you have to click again to get out of that. this would significantly reduce the number of pages displayed for the player to click through. In my game, every time I log back in there are 25-30 of these pages that i have to click through. a significant number of the may have all "blues" or only 1-2 clickable "browns". this wastes a lot of time
Instead of visiting Taverns through "latest interactions" you should use the friends list at the bottom of the screen. It has Tavern icons that will keep you from visiting Taverns that you can't sit in.

DeletedUser31206

While if you put this into a proper format my vote would be no I don't want you to be discouraged and to please keep trying to come up with proposals.

In order to maintain a sense of uniformity in all submitted ideas, it is requested to follow the following format when posting new threads in the Proposals section. In including the following information in your proposal will ensure smooth exchange of ideas. Please include the section headers to make it easy to check the format.

NOTE: As of January 2015, we will move improperly formatted proposals to Forge Hall for discussion. The voting and submitting process is difficult with improperly formatted proposals. It is perfectly fine to discuss a proposal in Forge Hall prior to formal submission here. Do not create your proposal with a poll, unless instructed to do so by a staff member.

Many examples of properly formatted proposals can be found here: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?forums/submitted.76/

Proposal Format

Proposal
Briefly outline what your proposal entails.

Current System (if applicable)
The system that currently exists in-game that is being replaced or improved by the feature you are proposing.

Details
Here you should give the details of your idea, explaining how it works, why you've suggested it and all other information you feel is necessary to convey the importance of the addition of your proposal.

Abuse Prevention
If there are any avenues for abuse that open with your proposal, state any safeguards present in your idea that closes them.

Visual Aids
Post any images you have created to demonstrate the implementation of your proposed feature. Please remember that any images posted must fit within the file size restrictions specified in the Forum Rules.

Conclusion
Any final comments to try and gain your proposal the favour of the community.

Last edited by a moderator: