• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Less Guild Expedition Contribution Points for me

Super Catanian

There are two options as to why, but it's most likely the first.
1) They negotiated more encounters. You receive more expedition points for negotiating the encounters than when fighting.
2) They used up more attempts. You still receive a few more expedition points even if you failed.

*Arturis*

They have it upside down
2 players at the same age finish the same encounters
The one fights better gets less points

RazorbackPirate

They have it upside down
2 players at the same age finish the same encounters
The one fights better gets less points
I agree. I have always thought this was completely backwards. Seems you should start with X points based on the number of units and starting health of each, then have points subtracted from the maximum based on health points you lose. It makes no sense that maximum points come from losing everyone with one last unit hanging on by a single health point.o_O

- KQ -

One of my former guildmates bragged about how she made more points in GE than I did. I was fighting and negotiating through the whole 64. She negotiated most of it. The only way she made it all the way through was via other guildmates subsidizing her goods with unfair trades.

Super Catanian

It makes no sense that maximum points come from losing everyone with one last unit hanging on by a single health point
It might be because the fight was "harder" and your casualties were greater. You are rewarded more for losing more, as long as you still win that battle.