• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

LMA Quest Loop question

BrougatonVashon

Question for the group. Im trying to trigger my second recurring quest slot but I think I blew it already. Im in LMA. My story quest is No Peace , my bonus quest is A Shadow from the Past. Ive taken Narcien and Lavignon on the C-map, and Raven's Creek in the bonus section. Have I already gone too far and wont get it by already doing The Fair Maiden quest? AT what point can I rectify this ? Thanks for any help given.

DeletedUser

I don't know if it works in the earlier ages but I just go until I hit the story quest tech block and then my reoccurring comes up. I normally work the map one or two eras ahead of the one I am in .

RazorbackPirate

Yes, just be careful in Industrial, you can lose that slot there.
I'm currently taking all of the IMA Bonus provinces. I want them all completed BEFORE I trigger the Bonus quest. That way I can rush through both the Bonus quests and Storyline to quickly open both RQ slots in IMA. 3 more provinces to go, then I'll trigger the Bonus quest and Age up at the same time.

Sniperdude1220

I'm currently taking all of the IMA Bonus provinces. I want them all completed BEFORE I trigger the Bonus quest. That way I can rush through both the Bonus quests and Storyline to quickly open both RQ slots in IMA. 3 more provinces to go, then I'll trigger the Bonus quest and Age up at the same time.
What Age are you in now ?