• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mars Ore in Asteroid Level

Revshadow

Hi,

Hey, I've gotten several technology levels deep into the Space Age Asteroid level and I've suddenly hit a research that requires Mars Ore, which you can no longer get at this level. Without spending a ransom in diamonds how else am I supposed to come up with all of this ore? Plus I see it's not the only time where I'll need a ton of it and I'd rather not spend diamonds to do it. I would appreciate any help that anyone can give me on this!!
Thanks!!

Ebeondi Asi

The general consensus was to make extra so you would not face that problem. However you can make Mars Ore with a synthesizer you did the Research on second pair the bottom with three synthesizers includes the Mars Ore one. It needs connection to two lane road.
You can find in in your menu

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

It's not terrible. just plan on saving up all the Asteroid Ice you need. (different players say save more or less. I kind of decided to save the middle value)
I have saved 30K Asteroid Ice. and have enough mars Ore for Venus and Jupiter.But I too may eventually need to make a synthesizer for Mars Ore in the future.
as long as i don't need more than that one.I feel it will be good.
PS you can look up how much of each good of all types in advance to know what you need for further Eras. right in the Researcharea, is a small tab top left. click on it to see the amounts of everything you need in the next and more distant Eras.

Last edited:

Revshadow

It's not terrible. just plan on saving up all the Asteroid Ice you need. (different players say save more or less. I kind of decided to save the middle value)
I have saved 30K Asteroid Ice. and have enough mars Ore for Venus and Jupiter.But I too may eventually need to make a synthesizer for Mars Ore in the future.
as long as i don't need more than that one.I feel it will be good.
PS you can look up how much of each good of all types in advance to know what you need for further Eras. right in the Researcharea, is a small tab top left. click on it to see the amounts of everything you need in the next and more distant Eras.
I did save some when I started on the Asteroid level, I just didn't suspect that it was going to continue to take this much going forward (plus at the time I didn't know about being able to look ahead). I have a ton of Asteroid Ice and have the ability to make more, but so far, I haven't found any use for that other than to store it - I just figured later in the level it would become apparent how it would be used. If there's a way to produce the ore down the road I don't see it. I can produce the Mars Microbes now and several other resources, but not the ore itself. If it's going to be required in further levels that just makes matters worse if I have no way of producing it.

Ebeondi Asi

I wrote above: " However you can make Mars Ore with a synthesizer you did the Research on second pair the bottom with three synthesizers includes the Mars Ore one. " You have the ability to make Mars Ore with synthsizers

Revshadow

I wrote above: " However you can make Mars Ore with a synthesizer you did the Research on second pair the bottom with three synthesizers includes the Mars Ore one. " You have the ability to make Mars Ore with synthsizers
I feel like such an idiot, I see it now and I've missed it all this time. What's worse, I built 2 other synthesizers in my city already, but I still missed that one. Thank you still for walking me through that. You did teach me several things about looking ahead to see what resources would be needed for future levels, I never had a clue about that. Anyway, thanks again!!