• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

masks

Iggy112

Our world is ablaze with controversy!!! Inquiring minds want to know why we don’t have avatars with masks! We are doing a good job on social distancing, but need them for the chats when we get close to the prior posting!!!!!

Godly Luke

I hate that we are legally obligated to wear masks to school. Some say they protect you. I don't say how a piece of cloth 1/2 an inch thick is supposed to do anything against a virus that you need a microscope to see. Hell, even the N95's aren't perfect. They make it difficult for me to breathe to the point where I have to regularly take it off to catch my breath.

Graviton

I hate that we are legally obligated to wear masks to school. Some say they protect you. I don't say how a piece of cloth 1/2 an inch thick is supposed to do anything against a virus that you need a microscope to see. Hell, even the N95's aren't perfect. They make it difficult for me to breathe to the point where I have to regularly take it off to catch my breath.

Apparently it bears repeating:

Please not another mask discussion.

emmagirl2

As of Monday I have to wear a mask while in communal areas at school I need to lip read while wearing my ear plugs + defenders I will struggle to get information about where I'm going now..