• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mistakes Ive made !

DeletedUser31540

I lost 479 battles — 90% of them are hitting auto attack with all rogue army or 1 champ - 7 rogue army

I built Atlanteum before Blue Galaxy - costing me fps

I unlocked all my GBs to level 100+ when my actual level lagged far behind

I bought Diamonds

I forgot to spend the diamonds needed to revive my colonial age unit ... seeing as ill most likely never make it to colonial this is a big deal!

I missed 3 diamond expansions !

I am 4 minutes late on collection !!!! Gotta go

( This is my personal list ... i’m not insinuating that these are clear mistakes for others ... that is for them to decide ;)

What mistakes have you made?

DreadfulCadillac

I lost 479 battles — 90% of them are hitting auto attack with all rogue army or 1 champ - 7 rogue army

I built Atlanteum before Blue Galaxy - costing me fps

I unlocked all my GBs to level 100+ when my actual level lagged far behind

I bought Diamonds

I forgot to spend the diamonds needed to revive my colonial age unit ... seeing as ill most likely never make it to colonial this is a big deal!

I missed 3 diamond expansions !

I am 4 minutes late on collection !!!! Gotta go

( This is my personal list ... i’m not insinuating that these are clear mistakes for others ... that is for them to decide ;)

What mistakes have you made?
missed 3 diamonds exspansions!?u can use those which ever age u are in, you cant MISS a diamond exspansion?

Jern2017

I've made several rookie mistakes, such as deleting SoKs, leaving a level 75 guild when I was in the Iron Age as I had no idea of the benefits and was only interested in how many coins I can gather by aiding etc. Nothing drastic, but the thing I regret the most is that I was rushing through the ages until I reached the CA/InA. I had to stop there because I was a very weak player and while I resolved this by camping and building up my city, I'm still sorry I missed the experience of the lower ages.

I currently have my main world and a diamond farm, which take enough of my time for now. Someday, though, I will start a new city just so I can experience and enjoy the earliest ages of the game.

Jern2017

I just remembered a stupid thing I did - soon after I started playing the game, we had the Spring Event. I was already in the EMA (rushing through the tech tree). I'm not entirely sure, but I believe one of the quests required me to recruit some units from my age or the previous age. At the time, I had no idea what the GE is and I also had no military buildings in my city. I built the BA Spearfighter barracks as it was the cheapest and fastest option. Of course, recruiting them didn't count as they were two ages below mine. Out of sheer ignorance, I didn't understand or bother to learn I need EMA or IA troops, so I just thought it's a glitch and stopped doing the quests.

Super Catanian

Oh, yeah, here's some nobody has mentioned (but they have happened to me)...
Placing expansions in a weird way. Fortunately, I've placed enough to undo my mistake. Eventually...
Surrounding my Town Hall with roads and placing it in the center of the city (it's still like that, but at this point I don't care anymore).
Building the Colosseum.

saknika

Building the Colosseum.
This is my biggest mistake too. Hahahaha.

Biggest regret was letting someone peer pressure me to leave TE a week after I got there because I was "needed" in FE... and then the nonsense that happened after that proving otherwise was just... ugh. I like to experience the ages for at least a month so I understand them a bit, and that really bugs me to this day.

DreadfulCadillac

mistakes:Colosseum building ..TWICE
leaving a guild cause i didnt want to be in a arc club(i regret that, as now i desprate for arc prints)
i eneded up rejoining the guilds and doing a arc club(the guild i am in now)
umm..yall sure u want MORE!?