• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mistakes Ive made !

DeletedUser40197

-After fights, continuing to fight with weakened units and not replacing them with healthy units, causing myself to eventually lose an entire fighter instead of letting it heal.... losing many, many fighters, actually.
- attacking with an IA unit that a received from the story quest while in CA, losing it in battle and not healing it, losing it completely
- spending diamonds on GE negotiations
- not understating double dipping and leveling other players GB, thinking I was "helping"

Triopoly Champion

The biggest mistake I made was that I didn't get EMA and HMA Champion's Retreats in Mount Killmore.

I was already in LMA when I first realized that was a special barrack for the Champions and those were age-sensitive, since there's no 1-down kit available in this game, no way to fix it even with the diamonds.

The good thing is that I can start another world and make sure I earn at least 1 Champion's Retreat per age from EMA up.

Super Catanian

The biggest mistake I made was that I didn't get EMA and HMA Champion's Retreats in Mount Killmore.

I was already in LMA when I first realized that was a special barrack for the Champions and those were age-sensitive, since there's no 1-down kit available in this game, no way to fix it even with the diamonds.

The good thing is that I can start another world and make sure I earn at least 1 Champion's Retreat per age from EMA up.
Make sure you have enough Alabaster!

RazorbackPirate

This is only a problem in GvG and your ability to fight on the lower age maps. Once Battlegrounds arrive, this should not longer be a problem as all your fights will be current age troops. After GBG arrives, for most, having a Champ retreat age locked to HMA won't even be a thing.

DeletedUser

Any idea when GBG is going to be available?
Since it is still in the concept stage, probably not for a while. I would think that next year some time would be the soonest, given the scope of it. I could be way off, of course, that's really just a guess.

DeletedUser40477

I followed a few Recurring Quest guides and was too conservative moving forward on the campaign map/story line while leveling my Arc as I didn't want be put in a position where I would forced to age up.

I looped in HMA and CA for months, but didn't have access to the second recurring quest as I hadn't completed the bonus quests for the earlier ages. Finally figured it out when I moved up to Indy...

Ouch.

DeletedUser37219

My biggest mistake I think so far I went to mess around in GvG and found the AA map (still just learning gvg). I thought all ages, I can do that! (fun fact I'm in LMA). I see a tile and a set a siege army...I look at the upcoming battles and I see spearman and some drummers. I thought, Oh I got this!
*Narrator* But she, in fact, did not have this.
3 Battles in some FE troops wiped me, my Grenadier, and rogue army off the planet. And of course, I forgot to revive my grenadier...

DeletedUser

Is this possible? Just curious if anyone knows for certain.
I don't know how, unless they mean that they spent the Diamonds on other things and now don't have them. The Diamond expansions for every age stay available until you buy them or delete your city as far as I know. And I have waited several ages sometimes to buy Diamond expansions, and every time I've done this all of them from previous ages are still available.

DeletedUser40495

I don't know how, unless they mean that they spent the Diamonds on other things and now don't have them. The Diamond expansions for every age stay available until you buy them or delete your city as far as I know. And I have waited several ages sometimes to buy Diamond expansions, and every time I've done this all of them from previous ages are still available.
Thanks so much... I was nervous there for a minute

DeletedUser31540

You guys sure ????

I thought for sure that 2 diamond expansions are available for every age and if you go to a new age before unlocking them they are gone forever... i could have sworn this is how it worked

DeletedUser

You guys sure ????

I thought for sure that 2 diamond expansions are available for every age and if you go to a new age before unlocking them they are gone forever... i could have sworn this is how it worked
I know for sure that they don't disappear because, as I said, I have bought several (as in more than 4) Diamond expansions in one sitting after letting them accumulate for two or three eras.