• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

More Graphics for Different Arc Levels

DeletedUser31978

english is not my official language keep this on mind if you want to reply something bad about this. thank you.

1. without the ARC, try to level up a GB to level 80 should be something very very difficult. think about how difficult and how much time can take for the most active player level up cape, organgery, monte, etc to level 80... most players will not play this game for more than ..what? ...2 years? 3? 4? ...now think about play for 5 years to level up to 80 monte, organgery, frontenac, innovation, cape, kraken , etc. want to know the worst thing that the arc can do to the game?
level it up to level 11.111. at level 11.111 the % bonus is like 1000%, that mean you can level up any building from level 0 to 80 in matters of minutes without losing any FP . can you imagine how a world could be with all players of that world having all buildings at level 80 in 1 month? you just need only 1 player with an arc at level 11.111...

2. about graphics.. what about a different design for builds like SoK or terrace farm? i mean, these kind of buildings always have the same design, doesnt matter the age/era. what about different designs per era? some cities in OF have a lot of SoK and doesnt look like a city in OF.

DeletedUser32389

While I love what they’ve done with the game, the graphics don’t make the gameplay any better. I would have a hard time asking them to do a great deal of cosmetics, I just have my fingers crossed they get this HTML5 conversion done right.

That said, the watchtowers are ugly, and I have a lot of them. They put a little effort into making sure the victory towers aren’t exactly the same, but the watchtowers are the same, and they look medieval. Different watchtowers for the ages would be great, you could show off the different lighting technology through the years. By the time you get to future they would look organic like the lichen lamps.
More people would get to experience this art upgrade than a GB