• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mughal Empire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nashtah

When is the Mughal Empire going live? What technology point do I need to be at to unlock Mughal? I have currently completed all Colonial tech but have not aged up.
I received an email at 9:05am this morning saying that Mughal Empire was live but as I restarted my settlement about 9:20am it was not an option so I opened another round of Aztecs as I have not yet complete the main building as need to run more rounds.

Last edited:

Nashtah

Consult the beta forum for the latest.
I think the big problem is that they are contacting us saying it was live at 9am this morning when that is not the case, If it was a rounding out over the next day to state that with projected times as looking at the Higher education in LMA it is still not listed as unlocked on World 6 Fel...

As I only play one world the email they sent out looks very false(5.5 hours after the email Mughal still isn't up), and if I am being sent emails on game update, I do have the expectation that they are real updates, if said to live not things they are planing to release at some point.

Agent327

Mughal Empire has not been announced yet on this server. Any discussion on it till then will be a spoiler. so locking this topic.

I am however free to say that Mughal Empire is planned to be launched on August 11th, 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.