• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Multiple Same Type Buildings in Sets

Too tall ed

Will I get the same bonus if I put 2 buildings of the same type and same set together? For example, will 2 Moon Gates placed together give me the 2 building bonus? Thanks.

DeletedUser34293

can you put a willow with a stag and a stone next to it and then another willow and that makes the three the Stag needs? (willow, stone, 2nd willow)?

what does the 1 2 3 on the celtic sets example 1 suppl 2 forge pts 3 attack boost And do the buildings have to be side by side or just as long as they are touching

Captain Christian

what does the 1 2 3 on the celtic sets example 1 suppl 2 forge pts 3 attack boost And do the buildings have to be side by side or just as long as they are touching
They can be in any formaton so long as they all touch the right amount of set buildings. It is most often easiest to arrange them as in the example to make sure you get your full benefit from them. What does the 1, 2, and 3 stand for? They are the bonus. Example: The level 1 Moon Gate provides 2,400 coins a day. If it touches 1 other unique Celtic Forest set building it will provide 2,400 coins and a forge point per every 24 hours. If it is touching two uniqe C.F. set buildings it gets an extra 8 medals per day, etc.