• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

My units disappeared!!!!!!!!

spartacus2.0

I was fighting a pvp fight when I found out my enemy was too powerful. I accidentally pressed finish battle automaticly but I wanted to surrender, so i logged out and logged back in. When I logged back in, all my units disappeared!!! They were all unattached! So I lost 5 rogues, a color guard, a military drummer, and an unattached legionnaire

DevaCat

I was fighting a pvp fight when I found out my enemy was too powerful. I accidentally pressed finish battle automaticly but I wanted to surrender, so i logged out and logged back in. When I logged back in, all my units disappeared!!! They were all unattached! So I lost 5 rogues, a color guard, a military drummer, and an unattached legionnaire
Well, you can't cancel autobattle or surrender by logging out. Oh, sorry, I guess you know that already. :) But yeah, more than one of us learned the hard way.

Nicholas002

Moral of the story, don’t auto battle fights you can’t win.

logging out won’t help. As soon as you hit “finish battle automatically”, the result is determined, you just don’t see it immediately.

BruteForceAttack

So you tried to game the system and it didnt work. As soon as you press Auto Finish, the result is determined. You can test this in Battle grounds, you will see the attrition go up as soon as you press finish the battle automatically...