• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Need help monitoring GE Participation

Find another guild. Fast. Any leader that would give you that task without making sure you knew how to do it is in over his/her head. Get out. Now.
wow a forum moderator and not willing to help, makes me wonder how that happened. We have lost most of our old leaders and our new leaders dont have that much experience, but its still a very viable guild and I was just looking for an answer to my question not lessons in life. Thanks for nothing!

The Lady Redneck

Am sorry you lost your older leaders. Did they not set up advice and information pages in the guild Forum? Sometimes it gets forgotten about. check it out to see what is in there.

As for your Query. Once the Expedition is finished Other than described above, There is no way to go back and look at the participation for the previous week. At least not that I know of. You need to check as the week progresses and encourage those not participating to do so. If GE is going to be an activity that the majority of the guild members want to get into and be good at. Then as you are GE co-ordinator you need decide (along with other leaders) on a plan of action to encourage participation. Then put that plan to the guild for their input. Once that is done and decided on, you then stick to that decision and boot any members who do not do any GE (unless they give a reason) before the next GE starts. Also put that in your guild description. And ask new members to read it on joining so they know what is expected.

DeletedUser

yea I know how to do that while the Expedition is running, I'm asking about afetr it's finished.
It is still accessible until the next one starts. That gives you all day Monday to check on it.
wow a forum moderator and not willing to help, makes me wonder how that happened. We have lost most of our old leaders and our new leaders dont have that much experience, but its still a very viable guild and I was just looking for an answer to my question not lessons in life. Thanks for nothing!
I was helping. The blind leading the blind, as the old saying goes. It shouldn't take much experience to know not to assign tasks to people without at least asking if they know how to accomplish said task. If you plan on sticking with this guild, that's admirable, but you should be aware that since they assigned you a task you weren't equipped for, they may be running the whole guild that way. Tell you what, if this is your city on Sinerania, I sent you a friend request. You can message me there if you have any more questions about the game and I will do my best to help you.

It is still accessible until the next one starts. That gives you all day Monday to check on it.

I was helping. The blind leading the blind, as the old saying goes. It shouldn't take much experience to know not to assign tasks to people without at least asking if they know how to accomplish said task. If you plan on sticking with this guild, that's admirable, but you should be aware that since they assigned you a task you weren't equipped for, they may be running the whole guild that way. Tell you what, if this is your city on Sinerania, I sent you a friend request. You can message me there if you have any more questions about the game and I will do my best to help you.
Thank you that does help as im sitting here bar;ey awake because when i say ill do something I do it

Captain Christian

Found that "Old Saying"!

lemonwedgie

Honestly, the forum is not the place to ask questions because for the most part you will get sarcastic replies back with the intent to show they know more than you. Your best bet is to look at your friends list and see if there are any high level players and send them a message ... players in-game are mostly very willing to help without making you feel stupid. What world do you play?

Honestly, the forum is not the place to ask questions because for the most part you will get sarcastic replies back with the intent to show they know more than you. Your best bet is to look at your friends list and see if there are any high level players and send them a message ... players in-game are mostly very willing to help without making you feel stupid. What world do you play?
I appreciate the advice really thought the forums were where you cou;ld find some help, and I did and its all good