• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Neighborhood placement?

• Thread starter DeletedUser28105
  • Start date

DeletedUser28105

I am curious as to how neighborhood placement is handled if anyone knows. I find it extremely out of balance when I (currently at 37k points, #78 in my neighborhood) is placed into a neighborhood with #1 having 8,495,422 points. Now that is not the real issue with me, the real issue is that #2 thru 36 have over 2million points and 37 - 68 have between 1 million and 2 million points. Myself at 37k and #78 is even more misplaced when you see that #76, just 2 spots ahead of me has 511,681 points. To put this into even better perspective #31 that attacked me today is 8 eras ahead of me (my high middle age Trebuchets to his Tomorrow era stealth tanks). Not sure how the game designers even figure this to be a fair and balanced system. If anyone could enlighten me, it would be greatly appreciated.

DeletedUser8152

The details of the neighborhood placement are not known. Most of the time it puts players of similar ages together, but it is not uncommon to see wide disparities too. Typically if you are in an unbalanced hood, you will be moved out again in the next shuffle.

Algona

I am curious as to how neighborhood placement is handled...

Poorly. :rimshot

Sorry. My current hood spans Colonial to Future. Last hood was Industrial to Arctic. A couple months ago a half dozen new players were added to the Colonial Modern hood.

Fasten your seat belt, bumpy road for a while. Grab some new friends and some cool BPs and score some easy Tower points and enjoy the ride best you can.