• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Battleground idea

Dover 112

I am really sick and tired of not being able to play during the day due to this stupid attrition stuff. I think it is time to create a new GB that lowers your attrition during the day, say ever 4 hours by 50% depending on a percentage on how big your GB is. If you GB is level 10 you have a 25% chance of a 50% reduction in your attrition for the day. At level 20 you have a 35% chance of the 50% reduction, at level 21 you have a 36% chance of a 50% reduction etc. Something similar to the galactic tower. I think this would be fair for all of us players who play a lot.

Angry.Blanket

I am really sick and tired of not being able to play during the day due to this stupid attrition stuff. I think it is time to create a new GB that lowers your attrition during the day, say ever 4 hours by 50% depending on a percentage on how big your GB is. If you GB is level 10 you have a 25% chance of a 50% reduction in your attrition for the day. At level 20 you have a 35% chance of the 50% reduction, at level 21 you have a 36% chance of a 50% reduction etc. Something similar to the galactic tower. I think this would be fair for all of us players who play a lot.
I have 2 complaints about the new GbG, the main one is I used to be able to budget my att and help the guild with races and other tough tiles and be able to play all day, now it is just log in and dump my att one 1 or 2 tiles and done for the day, The other complaint is players complaining that they want get fights with out having to put in the same effort as the more active players, and getting there way because ther is so many of them. ;(

Frostblade

My trinity and traz is only lvl 10 and I'm able to push to attrition of 21 with only 15-30 army loses (counting army rewards in GbG into it).

What you need is event buildings to boost your attack and if your attack is low change your army composition for each attack according to defender composition to reduce loses. 2-3 rogues are good to reduce army loss.
Your guild also matters a lot, for low attack player you don't want to attack any sectors that are not -80 or you'll be burned out quckly.
Also activate 20% attack in your tavern and another 30% with event booster, this additional 50\30 is a huge difference if you're low on attack and will save you a ton of troops

Last edited:

Dominator - X

I for one appreciate the effort that many are putting in to try to fix INNO's blunders. However, this is just a dopey suggestion. First of all, INNO does not offer a Galactic Tower for FOE. I mean, yeah, that would be awesome if they did. I don't care what it would do, but that would just be awesome in name only.

Second of all... This will never work nor fly with INNO.

That said, don't give up on suggestions. INNO needs all the help they can get.