• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New medal use????

DeletedUser8420

I have come to the point in the game where I can no longer get land expansions with medals...which was the only real use for them in the first place. So question, especially now that medals are given at a drop in a hat so to speak, anything in the works to put the medals to good use again? The amount given vs amount spent on extra turns is laughable...so again, any chance there is something in works that make medals useful again?

DeletedUser

If there is or isn't, no one here would know. Developers are the only ones who can answer as to what they are going to do.

RazorbackPirate

Future expansions which will come with SA:C. Keep in mind the inflationary nature of them, they will be costly when they arrive.

DeletedUser8420

Asking as perhaps something might be testing on beta. The last medals expansion I got was, if memory is correct, cost well over 600,000 medals. Then ran out of medal expansions and no more are available. Medal expansions are done! The only expansions available to me are diamonds.

Sa:c ...I'm assuming you are talking space age progression...I have'nt gotten to that era/age yet....I am holding in place for now and will be jumping there sometime after the winter event is over.

RazorbackPirate

Asking as perhaps something might be testing on beta. The last medals expansion I got was, if memory is correct, cost well over 600,000 medals. Then ran out of medal expansions and no more are available. Medal expansions are done! The only expansions available to me are diamonds.

Sa:c ...I'm assuming you are talking space age progression...I have'nt gotten to that era/age yet....I am holding in place for now and will be jumping there sometime after the winter event is over.
SA:M = Space Age: Mars, the current last age
SA:C = Space Age: Ceres, the next age to be released

DeletedUser

Asking as perhaps something might be testing on beta.
It is against Forum rules to post about features that haven't been announced on the live servers yet, which includes anything still in the Beta testing phase, so if someone answered your question with info from Beta, we'd have to edit it out.