• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New tavern upgrade

DeletedUser34827

There should be a upgrade for the chairs in the friends tavern that when fully upgraded gives a person a 1% chance of getting 1 to 5 diamonds when someone visits instead of tavern silver

Jern2017

There should be a proposal form, so a post could not be published unless all fields (introduction, details etc.) were filled, or there should be a system which requires a moderator to approve a post before it's published.

This would at least partially prevent members cluttering the forum and other members spamming the improperly formated proposal with "steps of a proposal" or "please change to proper format" every time.

Evidently, the pinned posts in the proposals section are not enough.

DeletedUser36624

Given that this is not the proposals forum, there's no need for using the format or following the DNSL.

RazorbackPirate

I would not be opposed to another round of Tavern upgrades that gives the chance at a diamond. I know it won't happen being firmly DNSL, but I would add,

1 Table upgrade and 2 more Chairs
a Jewel Encrusted Tray - same stats + 0.01% chance of receiving a diamond per visitor.
a Jeweled Table Cloth (table runner in the center actually) - same stats + a 1% chance of receiving a diamond as a visitor instead of a FP. So, a 0.008% chance of a diamond each visit.
and a Jewel Inlaid Floor - same stats + a 0.25% chance of receiving a diamond as a visitor instead of Tavern Silver. So a 0.005% chance of a diamond each visit.

A full list of friends with full upgraded taverns that you visit every day, who visit your fully upgraded tavern every day, could yield 2-3 diamonds per day.

Not a lot, but enough to possibly up overall tavern visits, especially for players on alt worlds. It might make it worth it to try to get my friends list up to a full 140, instead of the comfortable 80-90 I keep it at now.

Not gonna happen, but fun to ponder.

DeletedUser

Being on the DNSL doesn't mean it won't happen, it just means it won't happen through the Proposal process.

Jern2017

As far as I know, this thread was started in Forge Hall. I saw it shortly after it was first posted and remember thinking that it was nice that it was posted here for discussion and not in Proposals.

I could swear it was in the proposals section. Guess that's a sign I need a lot more sleep.