• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

newbie Q about plundering

DeletedUser36253

Thanks again, Manda the first! Hopefully I will have time to inquire late tonight or tomorrow. New job....argh. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser21322

Support in this game is (usually) fantastic. If you have a question most support is quite happy to answer it, especially someone being polite as you are. They have the ability to give answers there is just no way anyone here can by looking at logs or whatever magical means they use. It is possible too much time has gone by but if you're able to provide them a date this happened they can probably tell you what it was. It would be useful to know going forward...beside if it were me it would just drive me nuts.

@Snowbelle along with being the community manager for the forums also answers tickets sometimes and she may be able to get you a definitive answer. She's as nice as they come towards people asking for help so I wouldn't hesitate to ask her.

Yes it's all magic.

DeletedUser36253

Snowbelle! Sweet of you to jump in!

I just discovered...via support (very speedy and very nice, btw)...that apparently I am a victim of my own poor memory :oops::oops::oops:
Support tells me that I did not have as many supplies as I thought, and probably spent them in the Ministry Of Silly Walks (or some such errand of foolishness).

I will give gazillions of kudos to you, and everyone who opened the eyes of this newbie. Spectacular support!!! :D

DeletedUser36253

Do I get a cookie for calling that one?;)

:D:D:D:D:D:D I will send you a truck-full! (Which I will promptly put in a trade request for....;))

After some consideration, I believe my error - egad what a fink I am :oops::oops::oops: - came from a recollection from another game on my tablet. Still, it did seem awfully sudden, and I was oblivious about the consequences of being plundered.

You have all be very kind to a blithering idiot. I will sit this one out in the corner, with a dunce cap now.

DeletedUser36253

A week or so with 10 butchers or more should get your supply total at a decent amount for your era. At that point you can choose to advance or wait to amass more resources.

For the record, I'm seeing a HUGE difference after 2 days with just TWO butchers. THANKS for the tip! :)

DeletedUser28670

For the record, I'm seeing a HUGE difference after 2 days with just TWO butchers. THANKS for the tip! :)
Reccuring Quests are boring to do in my opinion, but doing those quests will allow you to be able to focus on things other then "do i have enough supplies/coins/goods to finish this era?". It'll free you up to do other things such as building great buildings, enjoying the other parts of game more rather then worrying whether you have enough resources to complete an era.

Glad I was of help! :)

DeletedUser36253

Again, my gratitude Lord Muggle. I've been recycling thru the recurring quests until I can find those I can manage without losing too much. Boring is just fine for now, IMHO. ;) A bit of research on my part before I galavanted off into penury would have been beneficial, had I taken the opportunity. That said, you have all been very kind helping me figure things out.

This game is much more complex than I imagined.