1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

No Daily challenge

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by CovertOpsForce, Nov 5, 2017.

1. CovertOpsForce

CovertOpsForce Member

Why doesn't Yorkton have the daily challenge - in Uceria it was in Early IA (Militia)- since you took PvP and plundering until late IA we have to do something to make the game interesting

2. Lord Muggle

Lord Muggle Well-Known Member

For my health's sake, please STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT DAILY CHALLENGES and NOT GETTING THEM IN A NEW WORLD! Be happy that you have it in Uceria. And stop rubbing salt into my wounds!

JCera likes this.
  3. CovertOpsForce

CovertOpsForce Member

I was just asking, dude. You may want to switch to decaf LOL

4. ODragon

ODragon Well-Known Member

I agree with both of you. Lord Muggle could definitely use some decaf but to those of us that don't have daily challenges, it is like you are rubbing salt in a wound.

5. Lord Muggle

6. CovertOpsForce

CovertOpsForce Member

Death before decaf

7. CovertOpsForce

CovertOpsForce Member

I was simply curious as to why would some worlds have features and others don't

8. JCera

JCera Well-Known Member

It isn't by world. It is by random person in each world. The majority of people in U don't have the daily challenges.

9. freshmeboy

freshmeboy Well-Known Member

Should be a couple months before we see the DC's...by then "The Chosen Few" will have a gaggle of new goodies we can drool over and wish what would have been...pass the salt please....

10. sloppyjoeslayer

sloppyjoeslayer Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Dunarsund
    Maybe CovertOpsForce wasn't aware it's in limited release mode right now.

11. Lord Muggle

My reaction:
    I've estimated, about 20K+ Diamonds worth of goodies. I'd dig up the proof for anyone skeptical of that.

Airlyn likes this.
  12. Jerry389389

Jerry389389 New Member

Yes, this really makes me angry. just because i don't spend enough diamonds.... and when I complained on the play store, all the developers said was, "we'll try to do better." As if they have any intention of trying.....if anybody knows a better way to complain, i'm all ears.

13. freshmeboy

freshmeboy Well-Known Member

It isn't about spending diamonds...It's about being one of the "chosen few" in the game..It's a terrible way to test outside the beta format for such a competitive advantage but all the complaining for the last two months has yielded no results...INNO remains resolute in its "We could care less what the players want" stance...effectively rendering our forum mute....

14. purps99

purps99 Active Member

As I said with Incidents, they should have tested it on a world or two not a few people in each world. That way everyone would be on par in that world and not have a massive advantage over others they are competing with.

Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  15. Lord Muggle

purps99 likes this.