• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

No longer being allowed to sell/delete buildings in inventory...

Gallistra

I know when I first played, I'm pretty sure you could. Now they have it locked so most event buildings you get, you can't sell or delete. I wish they would unlock it again because honestly, I have maybe 2 handfuls of buildings and kits that I got from events that I don't want. Even if we can't sell them, at least let us delete them! I don't want them and I'm tired of looking at them in my inventory and also having to weed through them to get to the stuff I do want from my inventory. Like the abandoned asylum for instance. The only thing I see that it contributes is a loss of happiness. Oh yeah, I really want that in my city :rolleyes: I also don't even have any room for them in my city anyway, so why bother.

xivarmy

you can unlock it yourself. New buildings default to locked so you don't accidentally sell them, but if you click the "lock" button in the top right in your inventory you can toggle which buildings are locked and which are not. Unlocked buildings will be available in antique dealer.

Agaselle

The compilation is that an antique dealer does not want you to get event prizes so that the events stay interesting enough also the inventory will always be youre best bet of getting buildings back which are not available at the antique dealer and when you really want to sell them to INNO then ask for an event in which every player gets the chance to evenly exchange three buildings for something else, that would revolutionise the event mode.

Last edited: