• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] No Recurring Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinnerGR

I had 3 quest slots , 1 story line quest around the end of CA an RQ slot but I was racing through both the SQs and BQs and then suddely alll my 24h productions finished and so I collected them and that completed my RQ but instead of going to another RQ or SG it went to a bonus quest named 'The princess is free' .

I am not sure which ( or wether it was even the original BQ or SQ or maybe even comthing enturely differnt ) quest made the RQ dissapear.

Please help . thanks

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ummm...what's the question? Just finish the bonus quest line (or abort if that's an option) and your RQ slot will return.

WinnerGR

Its not that I took las Penas and Garrincton it appears it was somthing else anyways I complete the BQ without aging up however I did spend 100 diamonds ot do it really fast.

wiserpenny

You probably took both las Penas and Garrincton.
It's fine though. to get back your RQs, all you have to do is age up to INDY. then you will be 70th in your hood instead of 69th
I don't think you're right. He appears to be in CA for tech but LMA for map. Appears he needs to finish up the LMA bonus map area to catch up to CA map. Once the LMA bonus quest line is gone he'll have TWO recurring quest lines. Once he gets into the indy map a ways he'll lose one of them until he completes the indy bonus maps

WinnerGR

I don't think you're right. He appears to be in CA for tech but LMA for map. Appears he needs to finish up the LMA bonus map area to catch up to CA map. Once the LMA bonus quest line is gone he'll have TWO recurring quest lines. Once he gets into the indy map a ways he'll lose one of them until he completes the indy bonus maps
LMA for map :eek::eek::eek::eek:
I did the 1/2 CA map in LMA and am now making good progress on the Indy map.
Furthermore I have just ( I did all of CA first weirdly and when I say just I mean a few days ago ) finished the LMA bonus questline

Nicholas002

Furthermore I have just ( I did all of CA first weirdly and when I say just I mean a few days ago ) finished the LMA bonus questline
So you just got the LMA bonus quest-line. AFAIK, it is normal for a bonus quest-line ot take over a RQ slot until you finish it. so what seems to be the problem?

wiserpenny

hm... did you do the whole LMA map? The bonus section too?
If you are at the far end of the Indy map then Nicholas is correct. You lose a recurring quest there. But you should still have ONE recurring quest. You lost the 2nd. The only way you wouldn't have had 2 recurring quests the whole time until then is if you didn't complete the LMA bonus quest line. The princess quest was LMA if i recall correctly.

DevaCat

I told you the other day I didn't need any more help:
Note that he's edited his op as usual.

@WinnerGR you do need more help, but you will not take it, will argue against it, and continue to do what you do.

Your op was badly worded and unclear about what your actual problem was. You made it sound like the Indy Map triggered the 2nd RQ loss. In fact you simply triggered the Princess bonus quest, no big deal. Kind of dumb to spend diamonds to complete it since it is so short. But hey, diamonds are here to save ourselves from ourselves, am I right?

Better save your diamonds because looks like you'll need them.

WinnerGR

Note that he's edited his op as usual.

@WinnerGR you do need more help, but you will not take it, will argue against it, and continue to do what you do.

Your op was badly worded and unclear about what your actual problem was. You made it sound like the Indy Map triggered the 2nd RQ loss. In fact you simply triggered the Princess bonus quest, no big deal. Kind of dumb to spend diamonds to complete it since it is so short. But hey, diamonds are here to save ourselves from ourselves, am I right?

Better save your diamonds because looks like you'll need them.
Finally I think someone has understood everything and I do agree my Op was badly worded.

Status
Not open for further replies.