• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

not able to use reward expansion

DeletedUser26830

I got a reward expansion and I have sufficient coins to use it. But I am not able to use it. When I use it there is a "stop" sign under the forge points bar. What does this means? How can I use reward expansion? Please help.

Ylisaveta

Stop sign? Do you mean the red circle with the diagonal line inside? That lights up anytime you do a building action that you might want to cancel. It isn't preventing you from doing anything.

If it isn't that, then please give a little more detail or post a screen shot.

DeletedUser26830

Yes, that's the one, red circle with diagonal line. Here is the screen. At first the sign was grey, but when I click the "1300 corns" it becomes red. Then I move the cursor to the empty ground, I expect to see a shadow of a 3x3 grid following the cursor but there isn't.
expansion.html

Attachments

• expansion.jpg
    expansion.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 12

DeletedUser25625

When you click on the 1300 coins - there should be a 4x4 square that you can place. Until it finds an unused 4x4 space that is in a shaded area and connected to other used spaces, the square is red. Once you can properly place it (move your mouse) - the square turns green.

DeletedUser26830

Sorry, it should be 4x4.

What happened to me was that there was no 4x4 squares that followed the cursor after clicking the coins, no matter where the cursor was. One more thing is when you look at my screen capture you'll found that the background of the "1,300" is bright red, unlike the usual faded color. There must be something that stop me using the new expansion. Is there a cap on the no. of squares at certain age?

DeletedUser25273

I think the 1300 being on red means you don't have 1300 coins to spend!

DeletedUser26830

Thank you for all the helps here. I don't know why but after I complete research of agriculture I got another expansion ($1800) and then the original one ($1300) was working as expected. I have used both expansions now. Thanks.