• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Not loading

• Thread starter DeletedUser28392
  • Start date

DeletedUser28392

Forge of Empires is not loading,Why??????????????????? Please help me.I have to wait like 10-15 mins just for it to load earlier but today it did not load at all.I have been waiting for it load for an hour.This is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!Forge of empires is a great game but because it's not loading I'm starting to get annoyed.I really like to continue to play.I'm in Colonial age.I've come this far so I do not want to abandon this game.Please help,I would really appreciate it.Thank you!

Regards,
Naika.

DeletedUser26965

Loading just fine for me but they have been having issues this last week so not sure.

DeletedUser28392

For me it doesn't load.I wait for some time and then it says on the place where the % Failed to load something... something...

DeletedUser8152

Hard to know what the problem is. An easy thing is to try a different browser; most people seem to find that Chrome works best.

spnnr

Having similar issues as OP , switched to chrome from firefox yet still the same takes ages to load. After numerous refreshes you get the loading screen it loads to 41 or 71% then freezes, refresh a couple more times and you may get to the game then wait for map/background to load. All animations etc turned off. Odd though was able to access it easy two hours ago. Cache cleaned etc. During the week had similar issues even used different computers/network same problem however I am not US based so not sure if that's an issue.

edit: just got in after quite a few tries..using firefox

Last edited:

Algona

Forge of Empires is not loading,Why??????????????????? Please help me.I have to wait like 10-15 mins just for it to load earlier but today it did not load at all.I have been waiting for it load for an hour.This is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!Forge of empires is a great game but because it's not loading I'm starting to get annoyed.I really like to continue to play.I'm in Colonial age.I've come this far so I do not want to abandon this game.Please help,I would really appreciate it.Thank you!

Regards,
Naika.

If the great advice the others gave you does not work, there may be an underlying problem.

FoE has a Punctuation Overuse Detector. Once you've been PODded, there is only one way to deactivate the POD.

First, find a small warm blooded fur bearing animal. Live. For now. Don't grow emotionally attached to it.

Second, erase your city and using 1x1 Decos or Roads spell out 'SoRrY 4 PODding', Make sure to use the exact capitalization and for pity's sake, no punctuation!

Third, wait for a full moon before rebuilding your city.

Fourth gather a gallon of smooth peanut butter, a couple heat lamps, and a large black rubber sheet at least 8'x8'. Near a shower is best.

Fifth, in a crowded public place chant the following, "OHWAH TAHSEE LEEGOO SIAM" Start slowly waiting at least a couple seconds between words, but repeat the chant faster and louder until you are shouting it as fast as you can. With feeling.

Sixth, using the supplies in First and Fourth, you're going to, uhh, the forum rules won't let me specify exactly, let's just say it's something unsavory and prolly should not be done in public. Or pubic. Highly recommend you be naked for this step to save much laundering. And for your health, make damn sure it's not crunchy peanut butter. And that you have had a rabies vaccination.

Lastly donate 1000 FPs to all my GBs.

That's it; you're now dePODded.

Congratulations!!!!1!!11!!1!

oh, damn. Anybody got a small furbearing animal they don't need?

DeletedUser21322

If the great advice the others gave you does not work, there may be an underlying problem.

FoE has a Punctuation Overuse Detector. Once you've been PODded, there is only one way to deactivate the POD.

First, find a small warm blooded fur bearing animal. Live. For now. Don't grow emotionally attached to it.

Second, erase your city and using 1x1 Decos or Roads spell out 'SoRrY 4 PODding', Make sure to use the exact capitalization and for pity's sake, no punctuation!

Fourth gather a gallon of smooth peanut butter, a couple heat lamps, and a large black rubber sheet at least 8'x8'. Near a shower is best.

Fifth, in a crowded public place chant the following, "OHWAH TAHSEE LEEGOO SIAM" Start slowly waiting at least a couple seconds between words, but repeat the chant faster and louder until you are shouting it as fast as you can. With feeling.

Sixth, using the supplies in First and Fourth, you're going to, uhh, the forum rules won't let me specify exactly, let's just say it's something unsavory and prolly should not be done in public. Or pubic. Highly recommend you be naked for this step to save much laundering. And for your health, make damn sure it's not crunchy peanut butter. And that you have had a rabies vaccination.

Crying! thank you

DeletedUser21322

If you have any direct issues with getting on the game Support, would be happy to help. Try clearing Cache and changing browsers. If you are mobile try installing and reinstalling the game.

DeletedUser27096

:p:D ROTFLMAO...Dude, you are in rare form tonight...this should go into the top 10 forum posts list (and if there isn't one, someone needs to create it, stat!).

BTW, I'm in NYC so can send you all the rats (furbearing) you want...they are not, however, small and you will definitely need that rabies shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26549

My Global chatbox is gone. Like the whole chat thing is missing.