• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Notification blocks

BigBrian614

Is there any way to get rid of these huge notification blocks, more specific the ones in the settlement that takes up so much room telling you "Under Construction 30 seconds" OR "Complete now for 50 diamonds". It slows the game down so much.

Last edited:

Pickleweasel

While not a direct solution to your issue (it would be swell if they could be disabled), I just press the $ button on the top toolbar to wipe those diamond buttons out then go back to building/moving.

Dominator - X

I honestly think they want them there. Much like the grid-shape of buildings not being able to change and having to make them fit as is. There is a method of placing several buildings without the message mentioned above, getting in the way. Just have to build on the opposite side (top or bottom, left or right) of where the message is. Once you figure it out, it really is not an issue any more.

BigBrian614

I honestly think they want them there. Much like the grid-shape of buildings not being able to change and having to make them fit as is. There is a method of placing several buildings without the message mentioned above, getting in the way. Just have to build on the opposite side (top or bottom, left or right) of where the message is. Once you figure it out, it really is not an issue any more.
Thanks

Emberguard

Is there any way to get rid of these huge notification blocks, more specific the ones in the settlement that takes up so much room telling you "Under Construction 30 seconds" OR "Complete now for 50 diamonds". It slows the game down so much.
Actually.... I have noticed the diamond popups aren't showing in the latest update (desktop). I haven't asked if it's a bug or intended though.

Pickleweasel

Actually.... I have noticed the diamond popups aren't showing in the latest update (desktop). I haven't asked if it's a bug or intended though.

They show as normal for me (and I exclusively use my computer/desktop). I have no idea of your scenario, but the only time the diamond annoyances don't show for me is when I place a building for construction in a place that is invalid (i.e. not road-adjacent or not two-lane road-adjacent, which happens a lot during events when I build/sell immediately).