• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Oceanic Future- Part 1 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

We are very interested to learn what you think about Oceanic Future. Please place your feedback here.

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser26965

Oceanic Future- Part 1
"The new era will be activated on March 15th."
Technology_icon_nano_habitat.png

Thank You.

Tech Costs

Units
Sub Cruiser
Hydroelectric Eel
C.R.A.B. Mech

Urban Island

5x5
10:00:00
Two-lane street

24:00:00
01:00:00
---------------------------

Seaview Tower
3x4
00:00:20
Road

08:00:00
01:00:00
https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Residential_Building

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21805

DeletedUser21805

Just when i thought it was impossible to do worse than Artic Furture ,..you all have outdone yourselves.

DeletedUser17122

I'm sorry Inno,

AF was a disaster. Oceanic is a disaster with diarrhea. 3 more useless units, STILL no real use for Oceanic or Arctic Future goods in the treasury. Another Worthless GB. No upgrades to GVG. Lag Lag and more lag in GVG during calculation time.

15 repeat quests seriously? 10 is already too many to scroll through! You have to pay 500k of supplies and coins for the "unbirthday quest"??? Thats nearly double the cost of AF!!!! CMON!!!

DeletedUser27889

This was in beta for under 2 weeks before being brought live? Venice event gets almost a full month in beta but an entirely new era gets 2 weeks? Did you learn nothing from your CV fiasco? Why even have a beta if live is your beta? If they had no qualms about breaking AF players games (as evident by their reaction then and now rushing this release) god help those who advance into OF before all the 'recalculating' commences.

Ah but I guess that's why it's being rushed to live to coincide with the Einstein event which requires tech research, so all AF people will have to advance to complete it. Something they didn't do in beta. I guess they've found it takes a lot of $ for a player to fix a city after inno breaks it.

qaccy

Can't wait to have hover tanks finally removed from GE encounters. Those things are a real pain to deal with when they're thrown in with AF units!

However, I'm disappointed that after the various issues with the staggered releases of AF technologies, your team has decided to press on with the same design. Is there any assurance that the same mistakes won't be repeated this time around?

DeletedUser8152

However, I'm disappointed that after the various issues with the staggered releases of AF technologies, your team has decided to press on with the same design. Is there any assurance that the same mistakes won't be repeated this time around?

The units look better to me this time (they are up on the wiki.) Subs and eels both look suitably powerful and interesting. Crabs seem like they will be too slow/low range though; artillery will eat them up. I haven't read up on the beta feedback though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8152

Find a valid use for Promethium,
What is the concern about promethium? Obviously it is used for the tech tree, is there a reason for anything else?

Also, in OF does promethium production switch to requiring OF goods?

Big-Poppa

Promethium, It seems to be a waste of space, and time and resources. Tech tree use - yeah ok - and used in 4th LVL GE (which I find also a waste of resources for the available rewards) I'm sitting on 7K of promethium and quit mining - so what else is the purpose? No clue on OF?