• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Oceanic Future- Part 1 Feedback

qaccy

Has anyone received any crabs from the GE unit shrines? Or are they excluded like the behemoths were?

Behemoths were excluded because Arctic had two heavy units, and encounters/relics only gave Battle Fortresses rather than further split up the heavy unit chance 50/50 between the two. C.R.A.B.s are available to be won from GE.

DeletedUser1753

I had my first finally yesterday. But having 19 Sub cruisers, 17 eel's and only 1 crab, the balance seems a little off whack. Guess I'm just very unlucky

DeletedUser13838

OF has no artillery or light units and if you look at the table in ge those are filled with subs (at least the tables I've seen). So over the long haul you should be getting 3x as many subs as weeks or crabs from ge. What you might get from your traz is another matter.

OldTyme72

What happened to recurring quest #12: """12. Have less than 42 population available"""
I got my population pretty low for this & now it has disappeared. :D
** I did cycle through both sets of recurring quests & didn't see it**

DeletedUser8152

What happened to recurring quest #12: """12. Have less than 42 population available"""
I got my population pretty low for this & now it has disappeared. :D
** I did cycle through both sets of recurring quests & didn't see it**
That quest only appears if your population is higher that some value. Otherwise you could keep repeating it infinitem.

DeletedUser25273

There are several of these quests that only appear if you have to do something to make it happen (have less than x people, have at least x people, have x of yy unit, etc). You can start with less than the low number of people, and then build a residence. You can quickly get to the higher population by having a building that cost population that you can sell and then rebuild. You will need to decide which one you want to setup for the cycle. Gaining the population has a quicker cycle as once you start rebuilding your population is back down, ready to do again, but to lose the population you need to wait for the building to finish getting built to reset.

ITown

The new age seems pretty pointless. AA gvg is dead, so I see no value in advancing. The goods are totally worthless because the GB is terrible.

If the units aren't useful and the goods are worthless, what's the point?

DeletedUser28077

Behemoths were excluded because Arctic had two heavy units, and encounters/relics only gave Battle Fortresses rather than further split up the heavy unit chance 50/50 between the two. C.R.A.B.s are available to be won from GE.
I have gotten a number of Crabs...wait I was thinking of something different!