• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Oceanic Future - Part 5 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser25166

Did you introduce Daily Challenges for everyone with this release?
Nope

Zatrikon

Here's how you can tell you've run out of ideas for "Oceanic Future" and it's time to move on to Lunar Future or whatever:

Pendulum Oscillation - a technology that can only be researched 4 ages into the future (Tomorrow, Future, Arctic Future, Oceanic Future) - that allows you to build - a tire swing. Seriously? A freaking TIRE SWING? We had rope in the High Middle Ages and tires in the Industrial Age. The Oceanic Future has run dry. Move on.

DeletedUser25795

What is the travel time out of Idlers Range to the next province? The "back to the city" button covers is all up and no way to move or minimize.

I had this problem too, until I went to my browsers zoom and zoomed out far enough. (you have to use the browsers zoom not just the in-game zoom). Didn't notice this post until after I had already done the next province so cant answer you, just info for next time you encounter similar problems like this.

Freshmeboy

Never underestimate the value of a good tire swing...it has all weather durability, dual directional spin capability, height modification technology.....uh....hmmm. Yeah, that's all the lipstick I can find....

DeletedUser17020

More than a little disturbed by the amassing of Tomorrow era goods without any viable outlet. They can't be traded either direction with any success creating a shortage of later era goods. Seems like a little more thought should go into it.