• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30524

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
Langendorn

Attack 3 of my neighbors, attack GVG, and attack GE.

DeletedUser33550

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

XRY -- work with other to level up GB's as fast and as efficiently as possible

Iggyroadkill

My favorite thing to do in FoE is collecting goods and forge points. "U" world

DeletedUser32943

Fel Dranghyr
Guild Expeditions

DeletedUser30098

Trade goods
Korch

DeletedUser33166

to do the special events to get cool buildings.
Rugnir

DeletedUser36969

Work together in our guild to build ourselves up and become stronger!!

Rugnir

DeletedUser36971

finding the random objects in the territory like random trees or boats, etc as well as the flying critters changing per season.

DeletedUser36972

Is work with other players to progress through the timeline by trading, providing tips and guild expeditions

DeletedUser36235

My favorite thing to do in FoE is ..... collect from my Wishing Wells

DeletedUser36976

Find the Rhino on the raft! Langendorn

DeletedUser36973

Houndsmoor...to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and listen to the lamentation of their women! Now I've said that, push the button, Max...

Status
Not open for further replies.