• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17682

Collecting FPs. If I win, Parkog please

Last edited by a moderator:

sar06340

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
Everything
East-Nagach

DeletedUser36033

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

GE; to see that I finish level 4.
Xyr world

DeletedUser31940

Build
Cirgard

DeletedUser37041

acquire Military might and build things

Yorkton

Last edited by a moderator:

wward0

Collect FP's
Fel Dranghyr

DeletedUser37126

... the dopamine from achieving rewards for planning ahead and time spent in anticipation.
Zorskog

DeletedUser34599

favorite thing is talking with and helping guild mates. GE aint to bad either and since i can produce more than i need helping others is fun

BSkelton

Prize to be awarded in "Jaims"

Story:
When I was much younger I had a thirst for the unknown, ghosts, and the supernatural - no, I didn't go up into the forest and preach to the opposite God, or run around with chickens or anything; rather, I would research known locations to be haunted. One such location was the old Italian cemetery in Vancouver (41st and Fraser), it sits just south of the larger (more actively used) one on the north side of the street.

While there at night (around 11:30 pm), it was a bit cool, but a dry evening with a clear sky. I noticed a mist on the opposite side of the cemetery and as I walked around (clockwise), investigating various names and dates of their burial, I also noticed the mist was always on my opposite side. Yet, at no time had I walked through the mist. I stopped recording the names/dates and purposely walked clockwise around the cemetery while watching the mist opposite me. It moved, always on the other side. I couldn't debunk it and could not conclude a source of the mist. At 11:55, or just before midnight. I heard a ball bouncing on the side street (on the other side of the mist outside of the cemetery). I also what sounded like children playing on the street - giggling, singing, etc.

As I walked (now directly across the cemetery, I reached the fence and saw no one - the streets were completely clear and actually had a light dusting of heavy frost - no footprints. I turned around and noticed the mist was once again on the opposite side of the cemetery (from me), and I could no longer hear any children or ball bouncing. Never to this day (now 30 years later), have I ever discovered an answer for it.

DeletedUser25618

Assist my guildmates and getting a new great building setup

DeletedUser37134

Expending my city

Tuulech

DeletedUser37135

Build imaginary buildings, in an imaginary city, with imaginary neighbors to trade, then I like to go into my garden and cover myself in dirt and "pretend I'm a Carrot".

Cirgard

Status
Not open for further replies.