• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30034

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
Guild Expedition - so fun!
East-Nagach

DeletedUser35932

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Bring friends to my guild!
Griefental

FamedArv

DeletedUser25147

Griefental, I like to bake cookies. Although running Ornville, or whatever I call it, takes a lot of time. Occasionally I pop into the Chateau of Your Smile kitchen and bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies for my troops before they go out to slaughter innocent villagers and pillage. It seems to make them happy. A happy troooper is a smiling trooper, and people seem to like that when they are being pillaged.

DeletedUser31627

Interacting w my guildmates- so much fun bantering and playing w them :)

-Xyr

DeletedUser21953

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....Battle and just have fun

DeletedUser10707

Modify my city with new buildings from events, while keeping a semi-balance of order and style so that is my city has a form of flow through it instead of a blocky mix mash of buildings.

Brisgard

DeletedUser

Negotiation, especially the ones that take me to the 3rd try and I have to use all the critical thinking that I am capable of and choosing that resource that I’m doubting that it will be accepted but hoping for the best and then it gets accepted and there is no better feeling than that exact moment.

-Rugnir

DeletedUser36798

My favorite thing to do in FoE is.. to build, rearrange, and decorate my town, & winning quests and events.
Mount Killmore

DeletedUser36799

Parkog

My favorite thing to do in FoE is win cool buildings, make an interesting village, and use goods to acquire sections on the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.