• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Solve the weekly Guild Expedition encounters up to Level 4 by negotiating and fighting and win Trophies for my guild. Great excercise in...TEAM BUILDING!!

DeletedUser37101

My favorite thing to do in FoE is to siege a sector on the continent map.
Noarsil

DeletedUser30312

Plunder. Preferably while my Atlantis Museum double the take from a set building.
Jaims.

DeletedUser27055

Too much to pick just one. Guild Expedition; Chatting with Guildies while playing the game; Completing the events and challenges.... best is meeting people from all over and making new friends.
Uceria

DeletedUser37108

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....Build a better world for all my little people in Tuulech

DeletedUser37109

Check out building animations. My favorite so far is the Kraken.

Dunarsund

DeletedUser4522

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
Fight
Arvahal

Status
Not open for further replies.