• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

On-line/logged in indicator

JJ597

By allowing lower level sectors to flip multiple sectors, the top guild would end up with more fights!

Sharmon the Impaler

I am in a top 5 gulld and we cleared 36 tiles at the bell , Inno did the usual crap matching job and we are always waiting for the next lower level guild to flip sectors so we can get more fights. We strongly prefer war and if are paired with weaker guilds with a strong one then we will attack the strong one and beach the rest. It's the way Inno made the game. Although Jaymoney doesn't believe tiles can be cleared in less than 20 seconds with a good fighting guild , they can and often are.

Last edited:

jaymoney23456

If I was a diamond league guild leader, and was continually getting "beached" by another guild. I'd tell my guild members to NOT flip any sectors and let that guild be "bored to tears". It's not worth playing GBG when the top guild has already won the season with 7 or more days left, and still prevents lower level guilds from fighting to get to 2nd or 3rd place.
Then we are talking about different things-would give others sectors to swap rather than beach. Though often times if its one big guild and a bunch of little ones a bunch of the little ones want the same 2-3rd finish and will argue about that.

JJ597

Then we are talking about different things-would give others sectors to swap rather than beach. Though often times if its one big guild and a bunch of little ones a bunch of the little ones want the same 2-3rd finish and will argue about that.
If you are in "top guilds only" you will never understand the feelings of someone like me. For example, when a top guild has already won GBG and still takes sectors which we are trying to get. Moving to top guild, not able due to their requirements.

Dursland

InnoGames implemented this in Grepolis when 80% of players were against it. The world kept turning lol.

Nobody really quit over it.

Don't see a need for it in FoE though. Grepolis is a 24/7 war game, FoE is not.