One-Word Story

Discussion in 'Game Room' started by King Zack the Almighty, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Pythagoras 1290 The Dire

Pythagoras 1290 The Dire Well-Known Member

2. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Active Member

3. Pythagoras 1290 The Dire

4. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Active Member

5. Snowbelle

Snowbelle Lead Forum Moderator

fun

BTW Great idea!

6. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Active Member

Yeah. I am going to work on compiling the whole story.

7. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Active Member

when u do that ill read it.

8. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Active Member

Ok... Here we go. Make as much sense of it you can.

9. DreadfulCadillac

ok i love it.the next word for the story is:
    and gasoline

10. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Active Member

Ok, I'm going to implement a new rule to make this easier - copy and paste the story, and just insert your word. Then, anyone who wants to read it can go to the most recent post.

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,

11. DreadfulCadillac

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,Bogner the Oaf

12. Pythagoras 1290 The Dire

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,Bogner the Oaf fried

13. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Active Member

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes

14. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Active Member

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in

Do you think we should bold the words we're adding, too?

15. Pythagoras 1290 The Dire

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in whale

16. DreadfulCadillac

New
    "Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in whale legs

17. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Active Member

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in whale legs along

18. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Active Member

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in whale legs along the

19. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously,Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in whale legs along the Danube.

20. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Active Member

"Once, Twice, and three times," said Trogdor the Troll Burninator. He soz another one a shrubbery bring some wine for sobriety tests. But, more beer rutabaga. Me and my shadow strolling quietly through sunlit jailyards. My left quadricep hurts when plainclothesmen whack it pleasurably while watching Christmas carolers dig graves for Santa and his elves. Meanwhile, back in Whoville, peas slurped and chomped while the rabbits from Rabbitville that had purple toenails after mating wondered what foxes say when caviar gets fried with babies and gasoline. Hilariously, Bogner the Oaf fried tomatoes in whale legs along the Danube. Also,