• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Opinion on Rosarium?

• Thread starter DeletedUser27023
  • Start date

DeletedUser27023

So as most of you know, this was a recent reward from an event. I have a couple of questions. First, will the Rosarium ever be upgraded in a future event? Is it that type of building or no? Next, is anyone using this building? I have been using it on the 4 hour setting during the day and the 8 hour setting before bed for the 1 FP. My last question is about the 4 hour setting. In PME this provides 31 medals. Yes, it's really slow going but is it worth it to babysit every 4 hours? My next expansion is 65k and I'm at 28k.

DeletedUser

Well, if you have no other source of medals, and you average collecting it 3 times a day, it would take 398 days to get that 37k that you need. If you collect it 4 times a day, it would still take almost 10 months. Now medals earned through quests and GB donation rewards would cut down that time somewhat, and Victory Towers will, also, but that is still a long time.

Incidentally, I love the Rosarium as a plunderer. Most of the ones I've seen are on the 10 goods cycle. I know that because I've gotten the 10 goods numerous times. :p

DeletedUser29623

I'm only in LMA, so I've found the medal production very useful. My next victory expansion is only 3K medals. You can also switch it up when you get one of those quests asking for supply production.

DeletedUser26120

Rosarium is a great building, seems a bit wasted to be producing medals with it. One good GB reward can equal a month of medal production with rosarium.

I don't think they will upgrade it. It is already better than luau.

DeletedUser29623

Rosarium is a great building, seems a bit wasted to be producing medals with it. One good GB reward can equal a month of medal production with rosarium.

I don't doubt it, but I also don't really have access to that kind of reward yet. I also like it because I am a GE addict, and sometimes I want to buy an extra attempt or two without guilt while my extra turn boost is still in effect.

DeletedUser27849

I use strictly for the goods production nothing else.

DeletedUser30312

I didn't bother with it. It's a Bazaar variant, and I don't like the Bazaar. Of course that is just my opinion.

Objectively, it depends on how you're using anything like a Bazaar. It's ties with the Aviary for smallest Bazaar-type building, and has better production options than the Aviary. That's it's main advantage, the flexible production of this type of building in the smallest amount of space. Generally, the Bazaars and such are best used for FP or goods, and the Rosarium gives decent options for both. I would prefer to stick with SoKs for FP and the Oasis/Tribal Square for goods myself because they're safer to use, but if you're able to collect on time, then the Rosarium is good for FP or goods production.

DeletedUser26154

Yes, it's really slow going but is it worth it to babysit every 4 hours?

No, I'd go for Goods or Forge Points.

First, will the Rosarium ever be upgraded in a future

Doubtful.
It doesn't seem like the kind of piece that would be.

Next, is anyone using this building?

It's a fine piece for what it is, and how much room and population it takes.
It's a good value.
I'm not using it because I make plenty of Medals and Forge Points already.

CWtU9dFU8AAJ6mN.png

I'd keep the Rosarium and use it to produce Goods.

DeletedUser

I'd keep the Rosarium and use it to produce Goods.
Yes, yes, use it to produce goods.

frabz-AND-NOW-we-wait-399157.jpg

The Evil Plunderers in your neighborhood will thank you.:cool:

DeletedUser27023

Interesting responses. I am getting another unfortunate (or fortunate, depending on how you look at it) benefit from it. I dont get plundered often but when I do, they always go straight for the Rosarium. They even skip my goods buildings to plunder the Rosarium. All for 31 medals. Enjoy those medals! :)

DeletedUser30312

You could use it for a trap, but that's a questionable use of space. Still, if you're in an aggressive neighborhood where you've got multiple people trying to plunder you, a trap or two is occasionally useful. If you're going to trap them, go for the 5 minute option.

DeletedUser

You could use it for a trap, but that's a questionable use of space. Still, if you're in an aggressive neighborhood where you've got multiple people trying to plunder you, a trap or two is occasionally useful. If you're going to trap them, go for the 5 minute option.
I actually laugh out loud when I plunder a trap building. That means they're using part of their precious space all the time to try to prevent something that I can do only once a day, at most. They are cutting down on what I'm getting, but I never plunder for my needs, so whether it's a Palace with goods, FP and all the rest, or a trap building with 5 minutes worth of supplies, I'm still leaving their city with more than I came with, and they're still getting nothing from that space. LOL

DeletedUser29563

I actually laugh out loud when I plunder a trap building. That means they're using part of their precious space all the time to try to prevent something that I can do only once a day, at most. They are cutting down on what I'm getting, but I never plunder for my needs, so whether it's a Palace with goods, FP and all the rest, or a trap building with 5 minutes worth of supplies, I'm still leaving their city with more than I came with, and they're still getting nothing from that space. LOL
True

DeletedUser26120

I rarely hit trap buildings, they are pretty obvious and easy to spot - no other production done alongside it, etc.