• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Opinion on Rosarium?

• Thread starter DeletedUser27023
  • Start date

DeletedUser13838

I didn't bother with it. It's a Bazaar variant, and I don't like the Bazaar. Of course that is just my opinion.
It's more of a mad scientist lab variant only smaller. Can produce up to 3 fps/day with just a 4x3 footprint. Not sure how that equates to a bazaar that produces 2 fp/day but is 5x4.

Mustapha00

I'm sure that others can add to the list, but I can think of only four Event buildings which have been made upgradeable: Graveyard, Confectionery, Maypole and (soon) the Apple Cider Mill.

Two of those (Graveyard and Confectionery) are "themed" Event rewards. so the upgrades make sense for those who choose to keep them year after year (I still have my various Confectioneries up and running in the four Worlds I have them).

The other two- Maypole and Cider Mill- simply out were terrible (my opinion only) rewards as initially offered, and became moderately useful only once additional Events allowed the to be upgraded. I've found the fully upgraded Maypole's Coin Boost to add a substantial amount of coin to my coffers, though I concede that coin is hardly a difficult commodity to come by.

That being the case (my opinion only of course), I doubt that the Rosarium will be made upgradeable because it is (situational) useful as is. I've got in in my LMA World because I have acquired so few FP producing structures so far, so even a couple FP per day is welcome.
Neither Maypole nor Cider Mill, as initially introduced, met even that criteria.

(NOTE: as I wrote this post, I recall another Event reward that was upgradeable: Tree Of Love. I think, however, that it was removed as a prize from this past year's Valentine's Day Event, so it didn't occur to me to add it to the initial four.)