• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Option for Shutting Off Popups While Collecting

Meatpuppet13

Im sure im not alone when i say that collecting when a city has 20+ extra box buildings is a complete hassle. Please make an option to shut the pop-up boxes off completely while collecting.

I cringe logging in and seeing that i have to collect now, because it angers me.

PJS299

It's not happening anytime soon, so get used to it. I dislike it too, but the only way to get them to "go away" is by spending diamonds on the "collect all." And that's what Inno wants you to do. You spend diamonds, you buy diamonds, Inno makes money. (And of course they need to make money, but I do wish that they could change this somehow...)

Dominator - X

I manually collect (primarily fragment producing EB's) until my BG runs out of chances. It takes like a nano-second (for me) to close the "box" mentioned above. As such, I am not sure what the hullabaloo is all about. With all the clicks required in this game, this is not close to a priority.

85gt

I would like to shut off pop ups while fighting also, way too many pop ups slowing down battles

Johnny B. Goode

I manually collect (primarily fragment producing EB's) until my BG runs out of chances. It takes like a nano-second (for me) to close the "box" mentioned above. As such, I am not sure what the hullabaloo is all about. With all the clicks required in this game, this is not close to a priority.
When you're trying to collect multiple buildings it is a royal pain. Unless they're lined up perfectly and/or you swipe very precisely and quickly, it stops you every couple of buildings to remove a popup. It's really bad with the 1x1s that have popups associated with them. Extremely frustrating in a fairly well developed city.

PJS299

One full sentence. I don't want to pay. I correctly play with the goal of not paying and still being a top level player. You stated Inno gets you to spend money on diamonds, and used the collect all as an example. I collect all everyday and never buy diamonds. Therefore I am correctly playing to never pay these people.
That's 5 sentences.
You may have been playing longer. How long?