• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Outdated AD items

Johnny B. Goode

You're gonna need the posts for proof, there's only been one update to the prices at least in the past few years.
You may be right about them updating the prices in the AD, but they've updated the items in the AD multiple times. I don't pay attention to specific prices as they are irrelevant to me. If it's an item I want, I have plenty of AD currency to purchase it.

PJS299

I only look at the AD in my “trying to make a diamond farm” world. I look and see if there's any WW fragments, if not then I don't buy anything.

I wish I had started making a diamond farm a couple of years back. Back then, WWs were offered as daily specials in every event, not just fragments. I had 10 Wells in my main and multiple FoYs. Now, it seems impossible to get them. I'm doing the Mughal settlement, the DC, events, and looking at AD, but I have barely anything…

Johnny B. Goode

I only look at the AD in my “trying to make a diamond farm” world. I look and see if there's any WW fragments, if not then I don't buy anything.

I wish I had started making a diamond farm a couple of years back. Back then, WWs were offered as daily specials in every event, not just fragments. I had 10 Wells in my main and multiple FoYs. Now, it seems impossible to get them. I'm doing the Mughal settlement, the DC, events, and looking at AD, but I have barely anything…
I add WWs mainly from the AD and DCs. I hardly ever add any FoYs now, since I got rid of most of my ToRs. I probably add a WW a week to one or another of my cities. (I have 13 cities, of which 5 are full Diamond farms and the rest have varying numbers of WWs.) The weird thing is that fragments of WW Shrink Kits are almost always showing up in the AD, while actual WW fragments (or whole buildings) are very rare.

Mik the Maker

Not everything need be a direct money maker. Perhaps wait 13 months after an event to drop in two upgrade items into the junk shop, especially the auction, to generate some action there. I mean, really, Idol of Tholos? I recently saw “No Winner” on one of those. Why have a facet of the game be useless? 3.7M gold and 2600 jewels in my pocket, and nothing to spend it on.