• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Pagoda levels

DeletedUser38766

Is level 7 the max for pagodas? If yes, why are there so many pagoda level up rewards from the frog jumps, quest chains and the leagues. What happens when a player gets more than 6 upgrades?

Also, which pagoda of the three do players here prefer and why?
I will list the three here with their stats for reference:

Water Pagoda: (+10 goods)
20 goods, 7 medals, 3 FP, 720 supplies when motivated

Fire Pagoda: (+6%/6% attack and defense boost)
+6% attack & defense boost and (10 goods, 7 medals, 3 FP, 720 supplies when motivated)

Earth Pagoda: (+2 FP)
10 goods, 7 medals, 5 FP, 720 supplies when motivated

Let me know if there's something else about the pagodas that I missed here.

DeletedUser38090

Is level 7 the max for pagodas? If yes, why are there so many pagoda level up rewards from the frog jumps, quest chains and the leagues. What happens when a player gets more than 6 upgrades?

Yes, level 7 is the max for pagodas. If a player gets more than 6 upgrades, they could keep it in their inventory, or spend it on another base pagoda provided by the frog hops.

Also, which pagoda of the three do players here prefer and why?

Since I'm working on getting a level 80 Arc, I'm going for the Earth Pagoda for more FPs. The 12/12 that I get from my Zeus is enough for me to fight IA GE4 easily, so I'm skipping out on the Fire Pagoda.

Most players, if they advance slowly and carefully, don't really need the goods. I'm probably going to stay in Iron Age for my main town, so I don't need the goods.

DeletedUser38766

Yes, level 7 is the max for pagodas. If a player gets more than 6 upgrades, they could keep it in their inventory, or spend it on another base pagoda provided by the frog hops.
I had no clue we could get more than 1 pagoda from the event. That's OP!

Since I'm working on getting a level 80 Arc, I'm going for the Earth Pagoda for more FPs. The 12/12 that I get from my Zeus is enough for me to fight IA GE4 easily, so I'm skipping out on the Fire Pagoda.

Most players, if they advance slowly and carefully, don't really need the goods. I'm probably going to stay in Iron Age for my main town, so I don't need the goods.
Do you plan on staying in IA forever? If yes, how do you manage to buy goods from very high ages? Do you just trade those for FP from other players?

DeletedUser38090

I had no clue we could get more than 1 pagoda from the event. That's OP!
Well, they had to have spent diamonds to get a 2nd fully-leveled pagoda.

Do you plan on staying in IA forever?
For that world, most likely. The goal with that town is to build the most impressive Iron Age town in that world.

If yes, how do you manage to buy goods from very high ages? Do you just trade those for FP from other players?
Yes, I did an FP for goods swap to get my above-era GBs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38766

Well, they had to have spent diamonds to get a 2nd pagoda.

How does spending diamonds get them a second pagoda?
Do you have to complete a pond cycle to restart it? If yes, how many cycles does it take to restart from the beginning?

DeletedUser38090

How does spending diamonds get them a second pagoda?
Do you have to complete a pond cycle to restart it? If yes, how many cycles does it take to restart from the beginning?
In order to get enough event currency to cross enough ( at least 8) ponds to get another level 1 pagoda and a handful of upgrades (so even more than 8) to upgrade that level 1 pagoda, you'll need to spend diamonds.

DeletedUser38766

In order to get enough event currency to cross enough ( at least 8) ponds to get another level 1 pagoda and a handful of upgrades (so even more than 8) to upgrade that level 1 pagoda, you'll need to spend diamonds.
8 ponds feels like a lot!

The level 1 pagoda was actually a prize in a previous event so some of us have more than one of them. :) Unfortunately I only have 5 of the upgrades. :(
oh thats nice, so event buildings repeat as well so you can make up for a bad event with a good one. sweet

DeletedUser13838

oh thats nice, so event buildings repeat as well so you can make up for a bad event with a good one. sweet
That event only gave us a level 1 pagoda so we were unsure if upgrades would ever be released and what they would do.
Not true. I have gotten 2 Pagodas in all 5 of my cities without spending any Diamonds.
I only got 1 pagoda in this event but I had 2 in my inventory from a prior event.

DeletedUser38766

Fire Pagoda gives up to 10% attack and defense boosts, depending on the age, I guess. So sweet. :D
Yeah, I was very much leaning towards fire pagoda myself, but I guess earth pagoda is much more important for me as a new player because I need that FP

DeletedUser38766

There are plenty of other beneficial ways to get attack and defense bonuses. I always go for the forge points. Earth Pagoda for me.
There are plenty of other beneficial ways to get forge points. I always go for the attack bonuses. Fire Pagoda for me.
Haha love these replies. It's all about what you want based on your gameplay xD
The whole point of this post was to reason why you want one over the other. And there are plenty of other ways to get both FP and attack bonuses, but the question here is in case of a pagoda, do the attack bonuses(+6%/6% for me in BA) outweigh the 2 extra FP or vice-versa?

DeletedUser29726

Haha love these replies. It's all about what you want based on your gameplay xD
The whole point of this post was to reason why you want one over the other. And there are plenty of other ways to get both FP and attack bonuses, but the question here is in case of a pagoda, do the attack bonuses(+6%/6% for me in BA) outweigh the 2 extra FP or vice-versa?

It's not +6/+6 attack bonus, it's +6/+0 while attacking (your offensive battles) and +0/+6 while defending (city defense only). This is the same form all non-GB military boost takes.

I'd personally take the attack boost if your intention is to be into combat heavily and to advance at a reasonable pace. If you plan to play the GB game primarily and drag your heels then the FP one will give you a bit more of a head-start on your GBs but in the long run one event building won't matter much.