• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Pagoda offering deal from Inno

Just An Observer

When I turned on the computer this morning, up came an offer to buy with Diamonds a Pagoda with all the upgrades. It struck me as a good deal so I bought in. This is the first time I have seen Inno offer a fine events building in such a way. Thank you Inno! Now to see if they will also offer other good 'uns like the Colossus, The Ship and such,. What are the prospects for that? Hopefully good!

wolfhoundtoo

I've seen a couple of such offers for different buildings (the last one was the crows nest sometime before the last event) so I'd say you have a decent chance of seeing another offer.

RazorbackPirate

No, I got it too. I've never spent a dime. There are 7 available for 1650 diamonds each. Enough to build a full Pagoda if you buy them all.

Vger

No, I got it too. I've never spent a dime. There are 7 available for 1650 diamonds each. Enough to build a full Pagoda if you buy them all.
Got it as well, in both cities. Maybe if you get it in 1 you get it in all? It would make -0% sense in my DF.
As an F2P player, I do the math like this:
1650*7=11,550. My stash of free diamonds is 18K. Nope, not going to spend 2/3 of my stash for a 3 yr old building. If I was 1 upgrade short in inventory, I might do it. But getting it from AD would probably be smarter.

And if I pulled out the credit card? Looks like that would cost me $20 bucks, and still need a few diamonds from the free stash. For a Pagoda? Not for me. $2 I might do. Maybe. 50 cents would be better. But I'm a cheap bugger, what can I say?

wolfhoundtoo

No idea how they decide which offers to provide to players but i'm sure it's based on some data that the game draws on our play style. Sooner or later you should see one.

Triopoly Champion

Unless the players have played through that specific Spring Event, it's much harder to earn the Pagoda upgrades through the daily prizes from the later events or from the antique dealer.

Triopoly Champion

Why? That makes no sense.
Because I didn't get the max level of the Grand Bridge from the Carnival Event 2018(I didn't finish that event), it took me years trying to gain all the upgrades. I earned 2 from the antique dealer and only 1 from the St. Patrick's Event. Suppose I don't want to spend any diamonds.

Nicholas002

Because I didn't get the max level of the Grand Bridge from the Carnival Event 2018(I didn't finish that event), it took me years trying to gain all the upgrades. I earned 2 from the antique dealer and only 1 from the St. Patrick's Event. Suppose I don't want to spend any diamonds.
it still isn't any harder to get the upgrades. you just have to get more of them

Emberguard

Carnival event is different from spring though. Spring is one of the easier events