• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

PC or Mobile

Do you play on PC or Mobile?

• Always or usually PC

• Always or usually mobile

• Both equally

Results are only viewable after voting.

honey55

I wish i could play on the better version of the game but it's rare i can play on a pc since we don't have internet. I didn't know that forum users were mainly pc users.

Ebeondi Asi

The Forum users may or may not be PC users, That post of PC users in Forum is an opinion and not a fact.
This is currently a question post about do you use PC or Mobile, if enough players answer.. it might give some clue.

Last edited:

The Lady Redneck

I voted alway or usually play PC. The only use the mobile version has is for donating larger amounts of medals to the guild treasury. I have tried to play the mobile version of the game a couple of times that I was in hospital. But it is so awful I got my laptop brought in.

honey55

Friends don't let Friends play FoE on mobile....
Too many ads, too much screen clutter....
The ads no longer bother me. I watch most of them. I guess i don't know the difference in screen clutter. What i dont like is replacing troops in gbg and i think it's easier to do recurring quests on pc. I also am disadvantaged by not being able to use what pc users use to know what to add to gbs and all other kind of info it gives.