• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Permament Effects and Population Boost

wolfhoundtoo

Assuming you have gotten these from GBs you can see how each great building impacts you within the GB itself. Should be 2 tabs (on pc anyway). If you mean some special event buildings then you should be able to see them within your town hall. If neither then I need additional information to know what you are referring to here.

bills308

well on the special event building on the bottom they say permament efects on happness and people so just what does that mean on the tower of babel you get so much population on each level but i have been told that there is also apopulation boost if so what is and how do i use it an see it thx

wolfhoundtoo

For great buildings there is a tab that shows what you get from your current level (again on pc anyway but I presume something similar exists on mobile but if you are mobile you should say that so someone on mobile might respond) which will identify what the GB is giving you. For me I see the "level up" tab which is where it takes me whenever I enter my Tower of Babel. That is the screen where you add forge points (others add via this screen as well).

There is a 2nd tab that says "overview". If you click on that tab it will tell you the exact number of people that you get from your current level of your Tower of Babel (a similar screen exists for all GBs which details whatever benefits they provide).

You should note that the population boost and how much population you get from the Babel is the same thing. There isn't two population benefits from the Babel. They call it a boost because you don't need housing to have that population. It's just people using slightly different terminology for the same benefit. You simply have extra population beyond the housing you have (and of course any special buildings or other great buildings that provide population). It's not like the supplies boost from the Lighthouse of Alexandria. The Great Building gives you additional population that is available.

Dominator - X

Since this thread was terribly written, I am forced to translate and guess what is being asked.

As such:
"Permament Effects" has to do with the benefit not being influenced by MO/PO. It will always be there.

" ...do they accumulate..."
Depends on the benefit.

"... how do you track them..."
Record the category/benefit before and after placing the building in your city.

Hope this helps.