• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Please help me value my buildings

DeletedUser27023

I'm over in Rugnir and every square of space is taken. Hoping someone smarter about the game can give me some advice. I'm just not sure if I should be sacrificing some existing buildings for ones in inventory. I have dozens but two I'm most interested in knowing if I should use are a Tribal Square and the recent event building Sundial Spire. Here are a few existing buildings in consideration for the chopping block:

Oasis x2
The Lord's Manor (Currently depended on for population)
Elephant Set
King, Queen & Garden Ruins
Kiosk
Aviary
Tribal Square (Progressive Era)

There's others but you get the gist of it. Feedback appreciated!

Algona

Looking forward to what some of the premier advanced theoreticians have to say on this one. Way over my head.

DeletedUser26965

Destroy em all I say but that's just me and the way I play on my main. I always respond with the same thing to any question of what to build, destroy etc., it's your city, your game, your guild, if you're in one, so do what makes sense for you and what you want to achieve for yourself and your guild. Whatever that is will guide you on what to do with your city and gameplay.

DeletedUser13838

I'm over in Rugnir and every square of space is taken. Hoping someone smarter about the game can give me some advice. I'm just not sure if I should be sacrificing some existing buildings for ones in inventory. I have dozens but two I'm most interested in knowing if I should use are a Tribal Square and the recent event building Sundial Spire. Here are a few existing buildings in consideration for the chopping block:

Oasis x2
Elephant Set
Kiosk
Aviary

What age are you and your oases? Oasis/tribal square are really only worthwhile in the later ages or if you get plundered relentlessly.

DeletedUser

Oasis x2
Elephant Set
Kiosk
Aviary

I would take out the Elephant set and replace it with a Tribal Square and the Sundial Spire. Unless you really like the attack/defense boost or need the Happiness. It only gives 1 FP, and no goods.

DeletedUser27889

Oasis x2
Elephant Set
Kiosk
Aviary
It's hard to say without knowing the era of the buildings and your era. Everyone's game goals are different so it can be hard to say. If you're a fighter you wont need as many goods, if youre a farmer you wont need as many barracks.

My opinion/guess:
Elephant set-First thing to go, regardless of era. Too big for something that provides less than a tavern boost.
King/Queen/Garden-I find these worth it but I'm a FP hog.
Kiosk-What era? Current Keep, Previous Keep, anything lower? Store building until you need to reno
Aviary-What era and what do you use it for? Use it for FP, keep. Use it for goods-store building
Tribal Square, PE- Oasis/Tribal squares I really don't find worth it until Modern when you need to refine.

These are just my opinions. If you're having a hard time with space look at how much you are using for your residential and figure out how much you would save with a good residential building. Innovation tower or Habitat. If you're not in those eras yet you can make deals trading FP for the goods and once leveled and your residential cleared you will find yourself with a ton of room.