• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Please stop starting GE automatically

Emberguard

I am talking about the popup dialog box that appears on Tuesday morning that announces that the GE has started and has a green "Play" button. There is no obvious way to cancel this box, so I end up getting forced into the GE interface, then I have to leave the interface to start the daily and do collections.
Really what you want is a additional button next to the play button to close the popup

Lord Pest

Without spending medals for extra encounters turns you can finish GE 64 in 2 and a half days. You have 6 days to finish GE. I don’t see the problem.

The Lady Redneck

It is a very noobish question. for an "experienced" player to ask. Have come across this sort of indignation over simple game mechanics that we USUALLY learn as we find out way in the game. Turned out on both occasions that the players in question had bought high level accounts thinking it would give them this big advantage in the game.
I am not saying that this is the case here. But this is the first time I have come across anyone who does not know how to get rid of a pop up box. There is one for GBG as well. and for countless other stuff in the game. How does the OP deal with those?

Tunka Manin

It might just be me, but... unless you change it, the DC starts at the same time as GE.

Also, for me when GE starts we have a decent number of guildies on. We immediately unlock GE at 8:00. I'm not sure what you mean though by "being forced into GE automatically"
what about work IRL?