Plunder Pending Indicator

Discussion in 'Dunarsund Drama' started by Kane The King of Empires, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kane The King of Empires

Kane The King of Empires New Member

Currently if I do not plunder a player then I have to remember to come back and plunder within 24 hours. If we can we have an indicator somewhere on the players picture or name showing that the plunder is pending, then that would be great.

2. Opozicija

Opozicija New Member

Agree..Would be very nice

3. Parasite the Simbiote

Parasite the Simbiote Member

This is not specific to D world.

You should create a proposal in the Proposals section. It might possibly get implemented then.
    ... although, it may be considered part of the Do Not Propose list (as it has to deal with Plunder)

I guess you can only talk about it here - or in Forge Hall

4. jaelis

jaelis Well-Known Member

In fact, if you create a proposal I would probably close it and point out that a similar proposal has already been submitted:
    https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/plunder-indicators.8341/
    :)

Lancer likes this.
  5. LoreSeeker

LoreSeeker New Member

On mobile devices when you tap a neighbors portrait you should activate/open an options menu. The menu includes visit, aid, attack, etc . If you have already attacked but haven't plundered the attack (sword) icon should be replaced by a plunder icon indicating you have already attacked but can still plunder the player.

6. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

That is, in fact, exactly what happens. If you have successfully attacked a neighbor, the attack icon is replaced with a plunder icon until either you plunder them or they are eligible to be attacked again.

Lancer likes this.
  7. Emberguard

Emberguard Active Member

(1) This thread is more then 2 years old
    (2) Idea already implemented

@Lancer thread close time?

Lancer likes this.
  8. Lancer

Lancer Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

Yes indeed.

RazorbackPirate likes this.

Thread Status: